IN

icarotwist
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This product is great! I have been using it for a while now and it has worked wonders for my digestive system. It is very easy to take and the taste is pleasant. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good papaya enzyme supplement.

i love this product. my family loves it too!. since we had this product on the table, i didnt have to bother to find papaya anymore 😂

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Helps with digestion! Even my baby sons like it. Whenever I have overeaten carbs, I need to take a few of them to help with the digestion.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have used different brands of enzymes over the years and this works best for me. I could not find it at the health food store for a couple of years, and I am so glad that iherb carries them.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I chose this for the ingredients of papain and amylase and find them a good quality supplement. To me they taste slightly banana-ish, while chewing with no aftertaste. Can recommend as a good enzyme supplement.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The product size is tiny compared to other Papaya supplements I have taken, and the taste is kind of flat/bland. It seems to work as well as the other brand I use.

Bojdek
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Makes digestion easier after a meal if discomfort happens once in a while.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great at soothing stomach and aiding digestion, loved the taste and the ingredients!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Recommended dose is 1 tablet, I take 2 post-dinner. Seems to assist digestion nicely, meaning I go to bed feeling a little lighter.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great product. Very speedy delivery. We use for reflux and indigestion and works rapidly. Value for money. Excellent taste. High quality. Ideal size