IN

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Excellent supplement!

Thanks to this tablet as I didn't expect how strong it can be, imagine taking a tablet that contains multiple excellent benefits in it, it genuinely improved the healthy production of red blood cells in my body and not just that it boosts the health of my brain and heart.

Cute size and shape, easy to swallow and no taste. Packaging is small. I saw improvement in my focus and that it cleared some of my brain fog. I’ll continue using and hope it I see more effect and improvement. I trust this brand for it’s quality potency.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

1.these are small sized tablets hence easy to take , 2. all the three imp b vitamins are covered with good form and ingredients. 3. Its totaly cost effective option to improve b 12 levels. Also has good potency of folic acid Quality of product seems well . #My doctor advised me to take b12, folate and b 16 to improve blood flow to genital organs.# (No niacin flush , may help to nervous system and metabolism and energy levels. No bad taste . ) Good packaging and easy to use tablets . Also vegitarian tablets which is appreciable. Heart shape is fun but psychologically misleading.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Have been using it with inositol 3 months now, it helped me have regular period and i noticed that my body hair became thinner and less apparent Tables are small and easy to swallow, besides they're so cute (little yellow hearts)

4de276d1-363c-4740-b151-c21d1d96ff49
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

so so small. heart shape but small and flat. havent tried yet. but just happy they're tiny compared with all my other huge supplements. there is a smell in the bottle but the pill is so small id imagine this wont be an issue at all.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Realy love the quality and the ingredient of this folic acid hearts. I found benefits & good effects since I consumed this. The size of the tablet is also tiny, pretty easy to swallow. It support my energy

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I never regret purchasing this supplements. While it keeps my energy afloat, the shape of the tablet is simply adorable! I love the fact that these are heart shaped and its effectiveness!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

excellent quality and composition at this price, this product contains 3 B Vitamins (B6, B9, & B12), all are in the "Methyl" form..it is very good

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

These are a great combo of vitamins, with B6, B12 (the right type), and folate, and they are in such a charming form, being heart-shaped, that I look forward to taking them!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Good for the pregnant people. My friend like this she is pregnant.

032cc8c1-a923-436b-a696-6d786653e6a7