IN

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The quality of it great! The ingredient of it is from whole fruit, it has strong antioxidant, my skin looks good and immunity became stronger after taking it. I also like the size and mg of it, it's easy to eat and decide when to take more. I like the effect it brings me and also the taste of it is good too.

This product is a high end supplement, I was impressed on how it managed to brighten my skin in less than a week, knowing that it also improve my immune system is a big bonus.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I love that these are organic. I will be buying them again. Ascorbic acid is the only form of vitamin c that you should take.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Delivery and packaging very efficient. Have used the product and am very satisfied. As far as I can determine the Quality if very high level. Appreciate the organic ingredients. Overall like the product and like its quality.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Nature’s plus garden of life doesn’t have questionable added ingredients. This line is the highest quality when compared to the other nature’s plus products. Having said this, I must add that they are very expensive.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My overall mood and energy was better but didn't give a 5 because it has potato starch and rice maltodextrin, which I feel could do without other than that the main ingredients great!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Everyone needs Vitamin C. Plus it's safe to take higher doses. It's water soluble and our body will eliminate what's not used. This form is more readily absorbed.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Love this. I’m sure it’ll be better if they come in glass bottle.

3d706745-cd4b-4686-9c47-b20ad138f1ca
Posted on Dec 6, 2020

I always have vitamins c but most is made with ascorbic acid. I give 5 stars for this one because its made from plants based vitamin c that's 100%nature no chemicals in it. I feeling that working much better compared another one i have before. It is excellent product i truly recommend.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Bought these many times. Good vitamin c supplement and vegan