IN

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is my go-to protein powder. I'm not a fan of sweet-flavored shakes/meal replacements so I chose vanilla because this is the least sweet to me (using unsweetened soy milk). I used to drink spirutein as a teen to add calories, but now I drink to stay within calorie limit.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is hands down the best tasting protein powder out there and I've tried them all! I personally hate the taste of sugar substitutes and unfortunately almost all protein powders use them, except this one!! It has amazing ingredients as well. I've been using this brand for years and will definitely continue.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love this stuff. Taste is great and it has a little thicker in it so it isn’t watery and I don’t have to add things to it. I am concerned about continued price increase but it’s still worth it at this time. Mix it with a small about of room temp water first and shake it well. Then add colder water. This method keeps it from clumping. Enjoy.

Memepodesta
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This protein powder is from the era when protein was not a "thing". The perfect balance from 3 vegetable proteins gives this one its POWER. If you use a blender bottle it dissolves quite easily. I have used it for many years on and off. I have found that I can make "Protein Cookies" using this as my powder and I am beyond thrilled. Besides all that good protein you are getting your green power from spirulina and other ingredients. A good complete protein power and much much more. Oh, it tastes great too!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I bought the packets....BUT THIS IS THE MOST ECONOMICAL WAY TO GET THE BEST TASTING protein DROP IN. let me explain: There was a product Immunectar...a health food place in Long Island New York, used to put 2 TBS in a blender, with CARROT JUICE and TOFFUTI ICE CREAM. YUM! AMAZING! For years..I missed it. NOW, you put this VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER (Ice cream flavored) ...I added CARROT JUICE, and NON-MILK (you can add real milk, I used ALMOND or OAT or SOY etc)...some ICE CUBES IF YOU WANT THICK.... and kick back. I KNOW...it sounds weird..CARROT AND MILK....trust me. It's a REVIEW I WILL STAND BEHIND!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

The flavor is good and it’s a satisfying meal replacement. The consistency was a little weird for me, but I found that you have to mix it with your liquid of choice just prior to consuming. I usually mix mine in the morning and consume at lunch time but this meal “swells” once mixed with liquid and the consistency is puffy. No, I don’t know a better word, so puffy it is. Just add liquid and consume. Problem solved!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have used Spiru-Tein for years and it's value has been proven through recent blood tests done through "Sunshine Herbs" in Show Low, AZ.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been a big fan of NaturesPlus Spirutein for many years. High quality ingredients, tastes delicious, very nutritious and one shake for breakfast keeps me full until lunchtime. Great for weight loss!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Tasty and filling, definitely a whole meal replacement shake. Don't be alarmed by the vanilla flavor being a bit greenish from the Spirulina. It's still delicious. Nice size can for a good amount of powder.

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

At last! I've tried Garden of Life RAW Organic Fit - it was grainy and it had a horrible taste. Total Soy, it was fine, but still had a dominant somewhat bad taste. And this one has a great taste! It's delicious! The shake comes out a bit greenish, but it's because of the Spirulina, so it's not a problem - on the contrary - it's a big benefit! I hope it will help me lose weight. It has only 100 calories! I will drink it instead of Juice-Plus Complete, that I used to drink, but it's too expensive - so I'll drink one in the morning and one in the evening. I usually make a shake like this: 1 serving of bananas, 1 serving of mangos or strawberry, a spoon of flaxseed 1 small glass of almond milk, 1 small glass of water and a scope of Spiru-Tein! Wish me luck!

20c8a3f3-2985-4622-949c-4fc22e71d40a