IN

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Quality is good , ingredients are plant based, package was great , i had great benefits with it , its omega from fish oil , age recommendations written on the bottle , good for hair heart inflammations and cholesterol, it does not taste like anything, i really recommend the product , when I bought it the packaging was different it was black i think they made rebranding

afc63d99-524d-4807-848d-5d31fd6cf4c2
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Few months ago I'm experiencing some mild problem with how my heart beats, and that's on a weekly basis, I'm sure that after I started taking this high quality product it helps lessen that light pain I'm feeling on my chest, this supplement genuinely ease the pain, my heath improved a lot, Omega 3 is important to our body, we need a healthy heart to live longer!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I bought this for my son since he suffers from eczema. I have read how important omega 3,6,9 is for your skin health. This product having borage oil, and flaxseed offers a multitude of benefits, including anti-inflammatory properties and digestive (gut health) properties. Good quality, and no '"fishy" smell. I would have given it 5 stars, but I have to wait a while longer to see the results 👍

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

A high quality product great and source of omega fatty acids. I found this supplement very beneficial to my overall health as well heart, brain and metabolism function. Thumbs up for this cholesterol fighting supplementation.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This product's quality is amazing. The ingredients really benefit our bodies. It has various benefits including helping with heart health. Certainly a recommended product!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It is a good vitamin and i feel healtier. This product is original and sealed. Shipment so fast. Exp date May 2025

b2b97565-cee5-4848-aa8a-39b993710cc1
fa542b5d-1d0b-4ef1-8b26-102952a975c4
3c9da01e-d1ec-4841-952a-5bc0af2a8e0a
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I wish they would make one without the omega 6 cause our diet is full of those. The omega 3 and 9 are those that we really should supplement on.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

good brand. contain omega 3 and 6 and 9 all in 1 softgel. good for lowering cholesterol level.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

quality ingredient, good composition and necessary in anyone's diet regardless of age