IN

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Powder is Better Than Capsules

Powder form is better than capsules, as allows you to better fine-tune your optimal dosage. Additionally, causes less bloating/discomfort for me and took less time to absorb. For me, the powder form was more economical as well and it took a while to finish the bottle.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I just knew that this product will do good on my body, it improved my health and it eased my constipation in no time, that's how excellent this product is, I'm going to buy more.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I used this product for my daughter. It worked and it helped her with constipation. We used it for a few weeks and it helped her a lot.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

My 3 year old has been on miralax for 2 years and I've been looking for a more natural alternative with no luck. This is our golden ticket finally!! She was taking a half cap of miralax every day, i started giving her 1/4 tsp of this and she was having slightly looser stools so i lowered it to 1/8 tsp. Worked wonderfully. We mix it in oatmeal. Other things that did NOT work for us in the past: 1/4 cup homemade milk kefir every day, prune juice, increasing liquids, eliminating dairy and gluten.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It does work but for me not consistently. I found on some mornings I still was constipated and then on the second day I would be on the toilet ALL morning. It did get more reliable the longer I took it but I feared some dependency on it if it could override my bowels like that. I also found it really disgusting to drink down. I would buy it again though when doing a 2 week reset cleanse as I believe the oxygenated magnesium is beneficial. I was going to buy one from Amazon from Global Health but this one was better value for money.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

good but i prefer the caps instead of the powder because i find the powder is more stronger but had to get this because the caps were sold out at the time.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This worked well during a water fast to c,leanse my colon.Be warned that it is fast acting and thorough so don’t venture to far from a restroom if you use this.Recommended.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love it! Its really gentle.Works REAL GOOD! Just take with lotsa water. Don't trust a fart! just FYI😆

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

just started using but excellent price for this product, ana prompt delivery

Posted on May 20, 2022

Odorless, tasteless AND WORKS! Great natural alternative to Miralax and it’s safe. My 2 year old is now happy and no longer constipated.