IN

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I have been taking these Cod Liver Oil capsules since Sep 2021. I love the lemon taste and the calming effect Cod Liver Oil has on my tired brain especially after a long day of hard work. It aids in relieving my headache too. I am so glad I made the switch from Fish Oil capsules to these. Thank you Nordic Naturals!

4f5217a9-84f8-4acf-9e2e-029f1ed5abc5
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I like that this is a quality supplement packaged as a single ingredient and I have no concern giving this to my child since he was aged 4 and now he's almost a teen. It's got the added benefit thag there is no fishy taste and it's got the good omegas good for heart health, besides managing cholesterol and inflammation levels. My skin is also more moisturized since taking this. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful for you. 🤗🙏

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Nordic Naturals and Carlson Labs are the two quality brands I use for arctic cod liver oil. What I like about Nordic Naturals is that they are soft gels rather than liquid, so I am more diligent about taking them. It does not have a fishy taste or aftertaste for me at all, and I trust the product I receive from iHerb more than Amazon.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Good quality. Natural source of Vitamin A -- and tests well on me. Hardly any smell, easy to swallow, very pure product and pure ingredient. Received in a good packaging. These cod liver oil capsules are great. I’ve noticed an improvement in my skin and hair.Give you energy, and clean your arteries of bad fat, and more

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is one of the very best Omega 3 products you can find. Next level purity, no foul smell og taste, great source of essential fatty acids and vitamin A. It's a little bit on the expensive side, because you need 3-5 capsules a day, but it's worth it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Nordic Naturals is the brand and quality I trust because of its origin, the quality control of manufacturing process and superior ingredients. I learned this from watching the video on its website and subsequently do my own research. I believe Artic Cod Liver is the best source of Omega 3. The main purpose for taking this vitamin is to maintain or, if lucky, improve my memory. I am approaching 60. My philosophy is "Taking Vitamins is like Buying Hope". You can't see instant results and you don't know if the body can absorb all the nutrients from the vitamins, however, you can't buy back the time. So, as long as it does not hurt you or damage your liver, I just buy the best brand available.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I had been buying the liquid cod liver oil by Nordic which started to make me feel like I was going to gag when I opened the bottle. I know CLO is helpful for inflammation and aches and pains but taking it off a spoon became impossible and I found I was hardly using a formula I knew could be helpful...After buying these cod liver oil gel caps and taking 2-3 per day, I realized how much better I feel....My knees aren't aching, my joints feel better and I'm not having any fish burps or digestive issues from the pills.....I take one pilll with breakfast and one with dinner and sometimes one with lunch..I can really see benefits from using cod liver oil and so much better to swallow pills than gag down an oily liquid from a spoon.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Doctor recommended my teenage son to take cod liver oil and this is my go-to brand as my family has been taking Nordic supplements for at least a decade. We trust its quality and purity of ingredients. Wasn't sure if my son could get use to the taste so I chose the capsule form.