IN

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

My kids love the Omega fish oil supplement which benefits children's healthy growth, development, and improve school performance. It’s ingredient are omega-3 fatty acids, particularly DHA, Which is of good Quality . It doesn’t have any fishy taste. The size is acceptable for younger kids and they can chew it easily. I gave them each 4 PCs , daily serving frequency . It’s good for 3-6 age. Good Packaging.

97d2da79-1323-4b1a-b3ba-6630bbb0ba94
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Mini size fish oil. Took my little one sometime to get use. Only start eat after 3.5yrs age, started with liquid and slowly introduce him these. The taste is blend and light. Quality seems good and consistent. Easy to bite and it bust the oil in the mouth. With dha and omega, It is great benefit for the little ones.

f4c11210-d0ac-44c5-a24f-c693684f62c1
f19a72f3-5fb8-41b1-a46b-d21e255e8fda
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My kids love it! Great quality, fantastic ingredients all natural, good size and the right mg for kids. It provides good immunity and its effects and potency can be seen only after a month of use. The taste is fantastic! It works as antioxidant as well. And the package is very nice too!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

My family has tried other DHA for the kids but they love these ones because of the flavor. Easy to chew and swallow and they're getting all the benefits of the fish oil! We feel it's high quality as compared to others we've tried and the brand has a great reputation. Lastly, the you can get a larger size in 360 capsules and so it's more economical in price!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Love it nordic naturals for omega, dha products. It has clean ingredients. And the most trustable product for us. We do find out the xtra one wutg the same brand. And we do keep going with that one. It is more concentrated with one softgel. Recommend. They do like the taste

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Confident that these are the best and purest DHA supplements for your kids. I don’t think many parents realize how important it is to supplement your kids diet with DHA unless they eat fish every day. The strawberry flavored soft gels happen to be quite genius - they taste good and there are no additives that you get with gummies (not to mention that gummies often don’t contain the actual amounts of DHA claimed). Our kids love them so much we use them as special reward treats!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My 4 year old has been taking these for a few years already with no complaints. Taste must not be too terrible because she usually pops the balls in her mouth rather than just swallowing them (which she knows how to do). I do wish vitacost would carry the Nordic naturals for older kids like they used to :( I have to buy the ones for my older kids on Amazon, but I trust iherb much more and wish I could get them on here also.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Good quality good ingredient, very cheap, rare product but i got it and cheaper with discount. Packaged from china. I hope it good effect to my boys health.

d724dfab-7c93-497e-8cd3-156c2f45e798
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My daughter loves the soft gels and swallows it easily with little chocolate. I will give 4 stars for the reason, that the the daily dose is 4 soft gels and the package continues only 90 soft gels, therefore the it ends quickly and for this reason may be a little bit overpriced

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Super quality, tastes good, dry soles of the feet and palms of hands, this helps it. Natural way to work also with seasonal dryness of palms for children. Thanks for thumb up. :)