IN

Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Good Product

I've bought several different Nordic Naturals omega 3 products over the years. This is a good product, I like that I don't have to worry as much about the fish being pure and free from toxins. My kids have liked all the Nordic Naturals omega 3 gummies I have given them. These taste alright. I tried one. They have a strawberry taste. They do have a little bit of a fishy smell, but not much. The size of these worms is similar to a regular candy gummy worm. The kids will eat these with no problems so I would recommend these omega 3 gummy worms. Apart from that, it is still a more healthy treat (one worm is a serving) than giving them a traditional gummy worm.

c021f21c-7ede-4bd8-a794-c22c4afb8352
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Big fan of Nordic Naturals! Their fish oils are tested by a third-party certified lab to guarantee they are free of toxins and meet all standards. This has become my new favorite way to get in my daily Omega-3 serving without the fishy aftertaste. Great tangerine flavor that is mostly sweet with a hint of tartness. The container is easy enough to open while still being child-proof and keeps the gummies fresh until we finish!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

These are a delicious and fun way to take my daily Omega-3 supplements. I have them as a little treat after a meal. The tangerine flavor is nice and subtle, a little tart and a little sweet. Unlike other Omega-3s I've taken (chewables, gummies, or even pills), this one has no fishy aftertaste whatsoever! Will continue purchasing as I've definitely noticed a difference taking it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I used a different brand of fish oil gummies for years until they changed the potency, form, and taste. After looking for an alternative, I tried these Nordic Naturals gummies and have been very happy with them. The "chewy-ness" is perfect - not too gummy or too hard. I rarely get any fish oil taste. Once in a while the fish oil taste is subtle, but usually the tangerine flavor overwhelms it. I have difficulty sometimes swallowing pills, so this form is great so I can consistently take them. I trust the quality of Nordic Naturals, so I am very happy with these. Another plus for me is that they do not contain stevia.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Kids love these and I can tell when they don't get them! They don't smell or taste super fishy. They kids like the liquid in the middle. Will always be buying these! My kids are ages 5, 7 and 10 I love that I can buy these in a large quantity. There has been a big difference in their attention and focus when they get these.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

The kids love these supplements. Great quality product that has a sweet orange taste suitable for young children. The 120 gummie size is perfect and will last a month for a couple of kids. Fast shipping and great protective packaging from iHerb means they arrive in perfect condition. Happy customer.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

great quality and ingredient list, they taste loke candy, we have been using these for month now and can defenitly see the benefits. my kids are age 3 and 5

Posted on May 22, 2022

Been using Nordic for the last 12-13 years and this brand never failed to deliver quality and great results. Tastes great, healthy ingredients. Use them for all the family and these little gummies give us enough support throughout the seasons

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Wonderful product for kids who are not quite ready to swallow pills. I give these to my six year old every morning. Takes them with no issues.