IN

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

it has a good omega acid which is good for heart and digestion too. besides that, it contains ingredients which is good for eyesight. we have taken this for years and are satisfied with it. recommended. this is my repeat order for so many times to this product which I find it very suitable for me and my family despite the price. it really worths it.

e093da7d-3516-4ad0-b7c0-c778acec8588
ade2a0b7-5ee8-4f26-bdef-58e7d73f08d8
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I bought this product for my reddish eyes. The capsule size is a bit big but it is ok to consume cos no smell and go smoothly.The quality is good and well packaged. After consuming this, my eyes itchy is relief and so far no more reddish. Hope it can benefit my blur vision too after fishing one bottle.

8424df25-6dc6-48dc-9cb1-c2cb88ed7ebb
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Our optometrist recommended these for my husband to improve his eye health as his family side has a history of eye-related issues. It seems to be helping with his dry eyes.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I've been using these for years to support my dry eyes due to a thyroid condition. I've tried many other brands but this one is THE BEST!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

my 2nd purchase, I like the lemon burp. size of tablet is acceptable, I can take both in one go.

3d45ed3a-4067-474e-b65d-2625bfcbb304
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great product . I definitely recommend buying always . And the price is great

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

my grandpa and grandma take this vitamin because of recommendations from singaporean doctor. quite expensive but good stuff

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

My opthamologist recommended these for my husband and me to fight against severe dry eye. I take one twice a day, and they've definitely been helping!

9a997811-151e-45f1-b02f-e2d022ab5a7d
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My order arrived quickly. I have just started this product and I do believe it has helped. Before, I had been taking Pressure Vision Areds2 for many years. After taking Omega Vision, I noticed a difference. Now I have stopped the Pressure Vision and will continue the Omega Vision.