IN

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Anxious to feel the benefits!

After hearing about Oreganol through the Doctor Bob radio program...i did my own research & decided to give it a try. I recieved my order very quickly & started taking it right away. There is no after taste - which I read about with the super strength & it's true! I'm 72 & my husband is 75 & we're both taking 1 tablet every morning. My 1st reason for ordering & taking Oreganol was for extra immunity with Covid but also for cognitive benefits. These tiny pills are easy to take & I'm anxious to feel their benefits!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I’ve only been taking this a few days but am already noticing candida die off and improvement. No regrets for choosing a slightly more pricey oregano oil for its authenticity and increased efficacy. I will maintain my vigilance on this protocol though have noted recommendations to not exceed ten days of use before taking a rest.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Super excellent product. This is the highest quality and potency oil of oregano you can take as its picked from wild so its super concentrated. I wait for sale as it is often on sale and I have purchased many bottles for me and my mum. Helps with infection, parasites and has nutritional properties

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great product for the benefit of Kidney infection. I had an infection and started taking Oreganol and the pain subsided within a few days. Being high strength I didn't need as many as the normal oreganol. The ingredients being pesticide free was great. This is a quality product and I will continue to buy it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Incredible product!! I had athletes foot for several years and dry scaly feet and I used so many creams to try getting rid of it and nothing worked till I took 2 of these tablets a day and it was gone in 2 weeks!!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Within a short time after I took the 1st supplement, I could feel the sinus cavities in the back of my head begin to open. Great quality product.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

My husband uses this for one week on then one week off as part of of his anti-cancer protocol (stage 4 but doing great!)

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Oreganos anti microbial and anti parasitic action make it an essential tool in any home pharmacy and the fact that this one comes from wild oregano makes it even more potent.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I use it for immunity modulation, depression, energy, mood, and most importantly it is my no.1 anti-inflammatory supplement, because I can't tolerate curcumin, boswellia, or garlic which are all great for inflammation and acne breakouts!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I will never let this thing run out, always repurchasing, it reduces my inflammation within days, I can see it happening as the day progresses, this is epic!