IN

Posted on May 1, 2022
Excellent Product!

A most excellent product. I have been using this for about 3 years as part of my Anti-COVID regimen. It costs me less to buy it from iHerb than from the manufacturer. What a Deal! I ordered it on Wed and got it in my mailbox in Arizona on Friday. Highly recommend the product and the company

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This product is great it works in many different ways and helps with the immune system! I take oregaresp every day as well as giving it to my 77 year old mother!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The Best! I am using it currently as part of a detox protocol. The quality is outstanding. The ingredients are top notch. It provides many benefits for many issues.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

My Integrated medical doctor recommended I try this for my allergies so I could stop taking OTC allergy meds. I was skeptical at first, but now I am hooked. I take 2 soft gels when I first get up in the morning and then one or 2 around dinner time. This spring and summer my allergies were awful, but taking OregaResp, I have cut down the OTC allergy meds considerably and usually take nothing else. It took a couple of weeks, but I would definitely recommend this product.

Posted on May 10, 2021

One of the very few things you want to always have in your supplement drawer ! Great for any viral infection, these ingredients: cumin, wild oregano, sage, cinnamon etc, are highly effective natural killers! Yes you can strengthen your immunity with Zinc and Vitamin D + C ( just make sure they are naturally sourced and not synthetic ) But these killers work faster than just strengthening your immune system. Other words, you can have strong muscles, but what about having a strong weapon? Please like if you think my review was helpful!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great quality product! A little pricey but so worth it!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Great ingredients and easy to swallow Gel cap. Thumbs up

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

great company, great product. at first sign of congestion due to cold or flu, I always use this. good results.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

i got these for my teenagers who always have upper respiratory issues in the fall/winter.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I feel like this product is quality and effective for me. It has oregano but also ingredients for nasal and respiratory things.