IN

White Asian
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Energetic !

Yes, I do feel energy. And i prefer to take it bare - just with pure water- with no juice or other additives. The package was great. However, when shelving, the powder clamps up. I also lost not a single gram )) Just take it for some energy, but dont expect to loose your weigh!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC or ALCAR) is an amino acid that fuels energy production in your cells and supports nerve function. It supplies the acetyl group for burning fats in your mitochondria (fatty acid oxidation) and producing acetylcholine. Vegetarians consume less carnitine from the foods they eat, however, they maintain normal carnitine levels in the blood. Most people use acetyl-L-carnitine to enhance their cognition and rev up energy levels. The fact that my mood and energy improved while taking this product. This pack is value for money. It tastes good.

it tastes salty. it dissolves very well in drinks, just don't dissolve it in milk because it curdles the milk!! I have a hard time swallowing pills, so I got this carnitine powder. the shipment arrived very fast

bd6242f5-97f9-413e-8c72-d3d08e8c45d0
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Great to find this product with one guaranteed quality ingredient, the package includes 2 silica packets but it is still clogging, no big problem compared with having fillers in pills, as I took for years. I have it at bedtime with the fibers, trans-resveratrol, and other all-I-can powders with one ingredient with water. Helpful for the brain as it crosses the brain's blood barrier, and it is one of my must-have brain stocks. Probably would be absorbed much better in the mouth but it is quite a sour taste and I try to avoid too active things around the teeth. It looks alike QualiC C vitamin, as transparent crystals. It finishes quite fast, the tube looks big but it is not that much product in it, it is heavier than a fluffy powder.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I am happy to avoid fillers and capsules, for me, the quality pure one-ingredient powders with trusted certification are great to mix in a single drink. This powder is very fine, has a slightly sour but ok smell, it tastes like C vitamin, it hardened a little in the package but it dissolves fast. It is easy to increase the dose. For bedtime I mix it with l-citrulline and C vitamin powders and also have phosphatidylserine supplementation, as they both cross the blood-brain barrier, and control Homocysteine levels which benefit brain function, energy and heart, and immunity, helping inflammation and regeneration of myelin. I have a sleep problem and this mix gives me night rest and energy for the next day, so I can control hunger and weight, I have better focus, and I am not a zombie sleepwalker anymore. Dissolved in water, it has a better effect than capsules for me, with no heavy sensation from taking many pills at once. Research about LC and ALC shows a positive impact on neurodegenerative disorders through their actions mainly on primary metabolism, enhancing energy production through β-oxidation, despite the reduced utilization of the energy-rich long-chain fatty acids in brain energy metabolism. LC absorption seems to be impaired in the elderly due to a decrease in its active transport, which makes ALC a more effective, simple, economical, and safe adjuvant option, but I supplement LC also in the morning for muscle energy. Used for the whole family, it finished quite fast, I would like a bigger size package.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use this for energy and weight control. I enjoy eating💋 and a little carnitine every day helps keep my weight down. I’ve experimented with l-carnitine and without and different foods but the key for me in keeping the xtra weight off is the carnitine.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I ordered it for my son. It gives so much energy. My husband tried it and now he asked me to order more. He felt much more strength during cycling training.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Well, there is no other choice if you want to buy powder of ALC. It is good quality, but bear in mind that it is somewhat hygroscopic! Finish it as soon as you can after opening.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Super quality alcar that will not only help with fat burning a bit but also help your brain work much much better. Take it on an empty stomach in the morning and enjoy its nootropic effects.