IN

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is wonderful product. I take it first thing in the morning on empty stomach, just a few drops diluted in a small glass of water. It does not have any strong taste and quite easy to drink. I started taking it because of my SIBO. I followed FODMAP diet and taking other supplements as per my SIBO protocol and within couple of week all the symptoms disappeared. Aloe Vera heals the lining of the stomach beautifully. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Aloe vera is rich in nutrition and vitamin C. It is a source of antioxidants, which help fight free radicals. This lowers oxidative stress on your body and reduces the risk of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, or even cancer. It helps with constipation. Keep you hydrated and reduce gum inflammation. Find your daily dose with acceptable taste

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Excellent Aloe Vera Concentrate from Now Foods. Aloe leaf juice stimulates the appetite and enhances the secretion of the digestive glands, has an anti-inflammatory effect, enhances the regeneration of the mucous membranes and skin. The polysaccharides contained in aloe, in combination with trace elements zinc, selenium, copper, have immunomodulatory properties. Aloe can help with inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, acute diseases of the upper respiratory tract, dermatitis of various etiologies, trophic ulcers, burns, inflammatory eye diseases (blepharitis, conjunctivitis, keratitis). Recommend.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

my family and friends are noticing the impact of this vitamin. The quality of life is improved, energy levels are higher and I am more motivated. The mood is elevated and the immune system is boosted.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Love this product. It's more convenient and cost effective than buying watered down aloe. Definitely has a bit of a natural aloe taste but I don't mind it. It's barely noticeable if I put lemon in my water as well. I trust now brand products, they're always high quality.

Oceans
Posted on May 26, 2022

Aloe Vera is good for a number of things, most notably coating and relaxing or healing the gut. As you already know if you've recently bought the stuff, the ready-to-drink juice is tremendously expensive, mostly I imagine because of the weight of the jugs and the shipping costs. This concentrate solves that problem. And the price is the best I've found on this one anywhere. Just add 1/8 teaspoon to some water, and voila! Instant Aloe Vera juice. Highly recommended for price and quality.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Product is as described. The quality is great and has many different uses. I’m going to mix it with some natural oil to give it a boost. The size is just right for the quantity because it’s a concentrated form of the ingredient. The benefits of aloe are great so this product will do wonders for your skin and hair. I definitely recommend.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Very good product. If you know that Aloe vera juice is a rich source of antioxidants, which help fight free radicals. This lowers oxidative stress on your body and reduces the risk of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, or even cancer. It's an inexpensive and good quality product, I'll repurchase it.