IN

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great thing for people on a diet. If you aren’t make yourself a favor and buy a regular syrup. I took the small one and it’s more than enough. Took hazelnut taste and toffee, the hazelnut is more pleasant in my opinion. This mixture is very high concentrated, one small size bottle lasts for a moth of every day use at least. I prefer adding it to my coffee or bio-yogurt, you can easily cook with it, although I didn’t try

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I was looking for a Keto alternative to store bought hazelnut creamers without sugar or sugar alcohol for my morning coffee. Better Stevia Hazelnut fits the bill and tastes best for all other flavored stevia I have found. And iHerb has it for a decent price even when it is hard to find elsewhere.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is great for use in a home made Nutella recipe. It really enhances the taste. The size is perfect and I love the quality of this brand. My kids now benefit from a healthier composition of chocolate spread a no guilt option for me on a keto diet. I use this frequently too when I make other chocolate recipes.

These are perfect for KETO fatballs, baking etc - when you are needing to ensure you don't have too much carbs, but don't want to sacrifice flavor. Sweet, full-body nutty flavor that elevates your brownies, fatballs, or why not coffee? Just a few drops goes a long way. Don't overuse, or you will have that "classic" stevia aftertaste. In baking, combine with Allulose, it works perfectly :D

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Yummy!!!!! For keto diet this is a great solution for when you feel like trying out a new recipe or something sweet. You can add to shakes, to coffee (who would say no to hazelnut coffee???) Loved it! taste is just perfect, great quality, wish they had a bigger size for sale.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This is great as I use this for coffee creamer (homemade) for my husband, he loves the flavor of hazelnut! I have been using his for over a year now and will keep buying.

1c16f1fc-547a-4df6-a19e-68b120542256
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This is pretty good for a stevia product. I've typically stayed away from stevia products because of its artificially sweet taste but this one is surprisingly not too bad. Maybe bec it also has hazelnut flavoring. I use it to sweeten coffee in place of sugar and just a few drops is all you need. The hazelnut flavor isn't strong and the packaging is a plastic squeezable bottle which makes it easy to dispense.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I've been using Sweet Leaf Sweetdrops for years. I stumbled upon these from Now Foods. I LOVE them! I make my own coffee creamer with organic heavy cream, and these flavors are amazing! The Sweet Leaf drops are a liquid like the consistency of water. These by Now are more like a syrup consistency. You can put them directly into your coffee if you just like sweet without cream. Excellent! They also are a good addition to my homemade yogurt and smoothies. This has a delicious hazelnut flavor without any strange aftertaste that Stevia is infamous for. A little goes a long way - it's very sweet. I will be purchasing this again and the other flavors as well. I'm a fan!

ANGELA
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This brand is my favourite flavoured stevia, hands down. I LOVE them, and they last forever. You barely have to use any drops; it's so concentrated. I love to use the hazelnut one in coffee. Delicious!