IN

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Great stevia extract powder, natural and organic. I use it for baking and other desserts and I am very happy. I like it better than erythritol because I need only a tiny amount and it is a better value. I do not drink sweet hot beverages so I can't say about the aftertaste. In cold desserts it tastes very well. 75 tiny packets, each is equivalent to a spoon of sugar but zero calories.

The only thing I can think of is the first of all time favorite of the most important thing to do is to provide the highest 🆙 to be the most important part of our lives and the second one of the first things even eerie re the same thing with a few years back to my mind and body is a great way for the first time, the entire industry and the second half of the season ❄️ the same time, the young man 👨 the most important thing

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on May 13, 2022

It is definitely the best stevia product ! I love it in my tea, and as I [sadly] stopped drinking "soft drinks" either sugar or artificial sweetened, many years ago, I am now using this product with "plane soda water" which I add in - natural lemon juice, and I'm having the time of my life.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My husband used to have type 2 diabetes .... but not any more. We changed his diet to remove ALL forms of sugar, and we eat much less processed food as well because sugar is often added. I make all my own BBQ and other sauces from scratch. But what about his sweet tooth? So we've been using Stevia (as a natural sweetener) for many years now and this is my most favorite product for it's quality and purity.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Very good taste and the packages are kind of foiled material inside to keep them fresh, not like the other ones that are paper, they are very nice to close them and to fold them up if you don't use the whole packet like me, that I don't like my drinks too sweet so I just use a little bit.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent quality and taste. This is the best sugar alternative that I have tried! It's really great for adding to hot chocolate. Finally found something that helps me with my sweet cravings. The individual sachets are ideal for single serving use. I really appreciate that the product does not contain sugar alcohols and other additives, unlike other stevia products.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I'd been taking artificial sweetener such as saccharin before a much healther natural sweetener appeared in the market. Stevia comes from a plant which has got natural sweetness in it yet without any calories. It is good for those who are diabetic and also those who are controlling their calorie intake. I use 2 packs of stevia for my daily morning coffee. Love it!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

i have been buying this regularly for years. extremely convenient to bring ard with me in small sachets. sometimes i use half a pkt - 1 pkt for 8oz hot drinks. stir it to dissolve it well. i don't have any issue with "aftertaste" as claimed by other reviews. in fact i have tried all other sweeteners like xylitol, maltitol, erythritol, monk fruit. this seems to be the most neutral tasting sweetener for me.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The sachets contain enough sweetness to equal 2 tsp sugar. This means that it's good value for money. And there is NO erythritol included, which I appreciate! Occasionally, you'll find a sachet that has been cut off slightly before the sealed edge, so its contents have leaked out a little. I understand that this happens with mechanized processes. But otherwise, I am delighted with the product. It really is not bitter, and I use it every single day in my smoothies.