IN

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I gave this product five stars because its good quality and powerful. It's strong actually too strong for me even when I use only a half of teaspoon. My system is sensitive I normally take the tablets, actually one tablet and that works for me. I will be giving this to a friend who's system can handle it.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I liked the taste of spirulina tablets, but I read that the tablets do not dissolve well) The powder, if diluted in water, is impossible to drink)) I don’t breed, I just fall asleep in my mouth in small parts and drink it down)))) the main thing is not to inhale)))) Well, or make a smoothie, otherwise you can’t drink it The quality of super Spirulina is very, very useful The packaging is large, enough for a long time I drink on an empty stomach in the morning, drinking plenty of water, after 30 minutes I have breakfast, but you can eat right away

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

t's important to purchase a good quality organic spirulina. This one meets all requirements. Spirulina is one of the best nutrition packed superfoods on the planet with incredible health benefits, mainly for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties! This is a high quality product for a fair price. Add it to smoothies or just stir it up in water & drink it down. Make it a part of your daily health regiment.

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Lulumaster
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

5 Stars for Spirulina Powder, I've been taking Spirulina for quite sometime and I've seen how effective it is. The good benefits I'm getting from this product is excellent. Thanks for producing this high quality product!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Having this with my healthy smoothie with other super food. I tried other one from another brand, this taste much better for me. Feels like it's good for my skin.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Spirulina reduces triglycerides and LDL, and increases HDL. It reduces general oxidation as well as blood glucose. It is effective for allergies, esp. nasal congestion. Highly recommended

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This spirulina powder is a cheaper alternative to the Medical Medium recommended spirulina powder. It comes from a different place and is manufactured in China, so keep that in mind when purchasing.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I was very enthusiastic to take spirulina regularly but then I read that it may be contaminated with heavy metals and bacteria and you can never be sure. I trust the brand NOW but am not very sure about spirulina products anymore. Also, this is probably too big and it gets oxidised easily after a few months. Better to buy smaller products.