IN

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This product is good for kids who do not like to swallow pills or for people who can not swallow . Like people with medical problems. They can chew them and still get a quality product. And great ingredient and a good taste. That is what my grandson likes the best. He loves to take them and that makes me happy.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is a 'Great' product! We all need Vitamin 'C' every day. There is much more to consider. The Vitamin 'C' you take now ... if you chew rather than swallow, it will always be easier for your body to assimilate . Did you know that it is the average level of Vitamin 'C' over 24 hours is the most important factor concerning the amount. Tell me, what works better: a 1000 mg pill once a day or 2 chewable 500 mg every 12 hours. That is why this very tasty chew is your best choice ... and mine too !!!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Good quality well formed tablets with nice juicy orange flavor. 500mg size used 2 or 3 times per day great for immunity. Good ingredients with good effect. these tablets are a bit hard to chew but work best as candy slowly sucked in the mouth. I like this flavor better than the berry version (which is rather mild). Good price at iHerb.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I always had a problem taking Vitamin C, even the supposedly buffered ones. I was hesitant to try these, but a nasty head cold made me search for some Vit C. The NOW brand seems fairly reputable. No tummy troubles! Kind of a hard lozenge, but dissolves in the mouth eventually. I am just thrilled I can get some extra C without a hole being burned in my stomach! I like the taste, although others have said they do not.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

For Vit C: Chewables is the thing for me! Bad at swallowing bigger capsules so this is perfect! 2 tabs to achieve daily dosage. Easy peasy. Leave the inner cover on, don’t peel it off totally. It prevents tabs from turning moist towards the end and sticking together.

ccceb23e-ec41-43a4-8b81-0b053beaec6e
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like having chewable c it makes a good snack and they taste good. They are not to acidity and not to sweet. The packaging is good. I like the lids that pop up. It’s easy to dispense. The ingredients seem to be good and I like the mg it has.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I prefer chewable Vit C - this one is a great value for money, taste is pleasant and easy to use to boost the daily Vit C levels.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

good quality. tasty ingredients, ideal 500 mg size, kids love it, easy on stomach, helps them in immunity. we enjoy the taste. will buy again.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is a great and fun way to get extra vitamin C into yours or your kids diets. Also great if you’re one of those people who cant swallow pills vitamins. Great Quality product and taste!