IN

icarotwist
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Very big bottle!

Citric acid is an amazing product! I use it to make my own cleaning solutions and it works great. It also helps a lot - removing water calcium, and I use it in my water distiller.

4040d145-ab60-4884-a9f2-b615e9a41c1b
0401ce0d-4841-47f5-acf1-1338f05b4ab9
6b38fd3a-5a07-4a1e-a85a-7365dd9d4cbf
020221b9-0a71-4670-8a22-3037dc8c391a
67dc4e65-6234-4b87-b8eb-7dac88a6004b
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I use about 1/4 tsp of this diluted in 8 ounces water as a hair rinse to help with removing mineral deposits in my well water, the same amount run through my coffee maker to clean it out, about 2 tsp through a clean cycle to clean my washing machine, on hard water stains in the bathrooms..so many uses and a good value.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I bought this to dissolve any residues and sediments in my water boiler/kettle and it works very well and its very cheap! You only need a table spoon of it and put it in hot water to dissolve before adding it to the kettle/boiler. Just bring to a boil and let it sit for an hour and pour it away.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

It actually works. I was trying to clean some old bathroom faucets and did not really believe it would clean the crud off them. I mixed this with baking soda and made a paste to spread on the ugly faucet area. It has taken three times to cut through the grime but it has worked. The parts that didn't look bad, now look shiny.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It’s an excellent product for cleaning the kettle, only use a spoonful & the job is done perfectly. And it’s a big bottle, that would be last for a long time.

cc45cbdd-5f4b-433f-999f-d644f9467aff
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I love using this to make bath bombs and other types of fizzies for use around the house. It's a good size to get a few uses out of which makes it really good value.

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I'm going to be honest, I've been using this as a cleansing product, I read some of the comment and it actually worked! It's Multi-purpose and EXCELLENT QUALITY!

Posted on May 13, 2022

A large citric acid which I use for cleaning the spouting equipment. Easy to use, no odd at all. As so far the bottle can be used for more than one year.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Good price for the large quantity! And great quality too. Makes the perfect kitchen cleaner. I also throw some in my pickle brine, gives a good “sour” component as well as preserving. I am currently also using it to sprout my vegetable seeds. Can’t beat the value.