Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, CurcuBrain, Cognitive Support, 400 mg, 50 Veg Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on May 25, 2022

I have been ordering this product for my parents from i- herb for years now about 10 years. They are in their 80's and thank God, they have no symptoms of dementia. My dad is 83 and has his own business an still works a full week. He does focused work on the computer requiring a lot of focus !

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This is a great form of turmeric which is a considered to be a cognition and mood enhancer and in this product it has a formulation with longvida and this is supposed to cross the blood-brain barrier. It will effectively help to reduce brain inflammation, help with digestive issues and reduce pain overall (especially joints). Make sure you take this product with meal and keep the doses recommend. These caps are easy to take and there are no negative side effects.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I use this form of curcumin regularly and I feel way less stiffness and pain in my body. It helps me have a little bit more energy, and improves my mood but not as much as caffeine. If I take it when I have a cold, it seems not to last as long, but it doesn't completely work for that purpose on its own; it helps with sore throat pain some, as well.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I take this to help several issues related to having ME/CFS. When I'm consistent, turmeric really helps with chronic pain, brain fog, depression and focus issues. This formula uses Longvida curcumin, one of the best absorbing kinds of turmeric there is, so if you can afford it, I highly recommend this stuff!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This kind of curcumin is special for the brain tumor- You have to take 2 grams daily! It's very important suplement and good quality!

4878157a-4637-4a16-b335-054bda00d1f4
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I started using Curcumin (400 mg once a day - early in the morning) in 2020 as part of a supplement stack to boost immunity, together with Quercetin, Nigella Sativa (black cumin seeds), and NAC. I changed the curcumin brand to NOW Foods CurcuBrain in 2022, due to the brand having Longvida Optimized Curcumin form of the supplement, with potential brain power boosting additional benefits.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been buying Longvida curcumin for my wife since she was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2017. In additional to conventional care (surgery and chemo), she added different supplements to her regime, and Longvida curcumin is one of them. She also takes graviola, Ip-6, and coriolus mushrooms. Well, she has been cancer free. I don't know if these supplements helped, but for sure they didn't do harm! Great benefits instead! As far as this brand, quality is always excellent. Curcumin supposedly also helps to fight inflammation, and it is a powerful antioxidant, too. Longvida curcumin is said to be adsorbed more by the body compared to other types of curcumin (so it costs more).

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is a reliable company. The capsules are easy to take. No off taste or smell and no upset stomach. No way to know if my brain will remain healthy, but this a reasonable way to hedge your bets. Peer reviewed journals indicate that there are currently few curcumin that penetrate blood/brain barrier or that offer high dose. This was one version that was mentioned.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

There are several studies regarding the benefits of Longvida curcumin (the type of curcumin contained in these capsules) -- it is absorbed easily from the gut and has health benefits for the brain. Curcumin is also an antiinflammatory and can help with joint pain. The size of the capsule is okay and can be easily swallowed.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It is a form of curcumin called “longvida”, which brakes the blood-brain barrier. So you will have lots of benefits for your brain(memory, mood, mind). In addition, it probably help your Brain to go through a heavy metal detoxication.

a9f68214-f203-4640-9ce2-5b14211c207d