IN

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Game-changer for inflammation

I can't handle over the counter anti-inflammatory drugs so I count on D-Flame recommended by my MD. The herbal blends are powerful against inflammation and don't hurt the stomach/GI tract. I take 2 daily and more when suffering an injury or severe arthritis pain. Will continue to order. Also, I trust NOW brand supplements.

Easy to take, nice dosage, I take this to ensure no joint problem which has been subdued for years with good excercise, food and supplement.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

I have a severe issue with my wrists, unrelated to arthritis, but similar in symptoms. I had to stop taking anti-inflammatory medication because it gave me an ulcer, so I looked around for a mild, herbal substitute. While this remedy is not as powerful as an anti-inflammatory, it does give some relief to the pain, with no side-effects.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is a wonderful combination of anti-inflammatory elements, and these days it seems like every disease there is can be traced to inflammation -- including COVID -- so this kind of product can be a real necessity!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I run daily and this helps me with soreness and mood. I highly recommend it as an alternative to OTC pan relievers.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

This is an outstanding inflammation reducer! It must be taken 3 times a day for a while to absorb the full effect. Then keep taking it. Don't use it only when you have an ache or pain.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

A great choice for sports recovery. After taking this supplement, I feel less pain after workout. It helps me keep up with my regular workout plan. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I didnt see much results but maybe I should use it for a longer period of time

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

In times like these, D-Flame is in my immune defense preparation, will come in handy at the onset of illness , like the ones related to influenza, and sign of bodily inflammation, just my take on the product, at least, it is not a pharmaceutical drug.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I shattered by ankle/leg 20 years ago. I have been using this product for the last 5 years. Whenever my ankle is aching (mostly from weather or exercise) this product eases the pain greatly.