IN

Posted on Oct 21, 2021
Great Quality and Taste

Great zinc and elderberry supplements. I usually take them to give my immunity a vitamin boost. Plus I noticed that my hair and skin start to look better when I'm taking zinc (less breakouts, stronger hair). Now foods formulations are always have quality ingredients and this particular one even taste great.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

A bit large pill, rough and dissolved not quickly and it makes me to chew it then. The taste is not great but you get used to it. Maybe because it's about to expire. I'm sure if this is newly manufactured it won't taste like these. This is my first time trying this product accidentally, Fortunately I got this for free, thanks to iHerb. I think in few days of taking these pills it helps me to combat flu and colds.

e499471a-fe8b-4c0b-ac0b-dd5cff023598
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I’ve been taking this in conjunction with vitamin d since the pandemic started, and though I don’t know that it will keep ALL viruses at bay forever, I haven’t been sick with more than one common cold in the past two years. That’s not a bad track record.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

We got these just at the right time! We were around someone with a cold, so we took 1 lozenge each day and did not get sick (no guarantees, just our experience with that one cold) The taste a bit "spicy" because of the zinc but it's tolerable. Takes a little time to dissolve, sometimes we just chew them. Great option for boosting immunity that even the kids can take! For my littlest I just cut it in smaller pieces.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The Elderberry and Zinc Lozenges was intended to buy for my niece when she was infected with serious sore throat and pain, and could not sleep due to the pain. She took for a few days since then and found improving, and she also said the taste is good! It became an instant help to her and because of that I have recommended lots of my friends to build up their immunity. My family also bought one for prevention after the good review from my niece! The product has arrived with good package and quality.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

8e607358-4940-49b4-9c12-d9cab81bad81