IN

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Now is a quality conscious company that I have come to trust over the last 5 years. This Product I have been taking over the last 2 years to boost my immune system due to covid. It has the major basic components combined in one pill. Zinc, Selenium, and Vitamins D-3 and C to offer additional support for the body's healthy immune response.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Has all the right ingredients for immune health - vitamin D3, vitamin C, zinc, selenium, olive leaf extract + EpiCor. I take it every day and it keeps me from getting sick.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

If you are looking for an all in one immune supplement, this is a decent one. Now Foods makes quality products. This contains vitamin C, D, zinc, selenium, epicor, and olive leaf extract. Epicor is a dried yeast fermentate used to balance immune response. I have used epicor alone and know its value in helping limit the duration of colds and other upper respiratory infections as well as being good for my immune system. Now Foods delivers in this all in one product to support immunity.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I see the benefits from it after a few days. It provides good immunity support and improves the resistance to flue, nose, and throw diseases. The package and capsules size is comfortable, even for kids. The capsules don't have any specific taste or smell. Will repurchase again!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excellent! I feel so good. Epicor very important for health!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Excellent all in one to build your immune system! The quality is excellent and such a great price! Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Epicor benefits strengthening immunity especially after covid. This brand has quality ingredients and has become my staple.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

this is the only product that I have my full trust , It served its purpose on boosting my immune system. Highly recommended product!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Well rounded immune supportive supplement. The taste is different, but not bad. Overall decent choice for a supportive supplement, while implementing an antimicrobial protocol.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This item does all it is intended to do .will buy again