IN

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
It's calming

I have a sleeping problem since I have to work from home. I can't stand any longer for going to bed at 5.am and getting up at noon. I decided to try essential oil. I brought a couple of them. The diffusion of cedarwood oil is helping my sleeping problem and I am now going to bed at 2am which I consider back to normal. The smell of forest is just great and calming.

b480c5df-9348-497b-84b4-3c1367ddc718
1bf55142-174d-421f-9a25-a0eaa04f922f
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. The Cedarwood scent is good for daily use . Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

7ab8add4-eb00-42f5-8968-3938b7e0e291

It has a woodsy, earthy, grounding, and little sweet, reminiscent of when I sharpen my pencil. It's cheap and of good quality. I use it for pain relief by mixing it with wintergreen essential oil, rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender... (depending on pain type). And sometimes I mix 1 drop of it with my shampoo for hair growth. It has so many benefits. I'll purchase again when my bottle runs out.

7114c8fe-4525-4d7f-bd32-9cccd5077512
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I live in rural Thailand and Cedarwood is a natural repellent for scorpions and other crawlies. Authentic essential oils are very expensive here and the rest are not high quality, so I am happy to have found this scent and in a large size. I will try it in my diffuser, but I know it can also be diluted into a spray.

589ca298-5674-423a-bcd3-9e4a28b1fa36
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is not the first time I order dietary supplements from this eminent manufacturer, and I can recommend them with confidence. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

f6c47552-dbc6-4523-968a-d0c9c9692987
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Good oil, I mixed with other oils for better results. I add some drops of several oils in my diffuser and the mix of these oils help me to relax and rest better. Please note that this oil needs to be combined with other oils because its scent is very strong by itself.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This oil from the red cedar is relaxing and comforting with the scent of being in a forest. I like to mix this oil with eucalyptus, citronella, lavender or bergamot to create different fragrances. During the summer insect season, I use equal parts of cedarwood + citronella as a natural repellent against flying and crawling insects.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I use these products everyday and I love the great feeling it gives to my scalp. I will always use essential oils because not only is it soothing but I can see the difference in my hair growth. I will definitely be purchasing these again when I run out because I have never found a product that helps grow your hair as we age. Good quality, size, package, natural scent.