IN

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package ise use

ebfee695-b2a9-47c7-ad2b-610249fca531

I add a drop of clove oil into water to rinse my mouth after brusing daily. I also apply it to my toothpaste once in a while. It helps to naturally fight bad bacteria, my breathe is fresher. I use it every single day. It is really good oil. Add it to your toothpaste: Apply your toothpaste or powder to your toothbrush, add a few drops of your serum. Not into DIY? Buy Akamai Mineral Toothpaste Powder which contains essential oils of Clove, Cinnamon, Tea Tree, Peppermint and Anise along with clays to naturally fight bad bacteria.

ba2629fd-a6d0-4769-b71d-7af7cb196d90
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I love essential oils because I mix them with a lot of things this clove oil is so good for my hair as I have a very oily scalp my hair but I when I mix this essential oil with my shampoo it keeps my hair fresh and it does not get oily for couple of days which is good I love it and I recommend it . The benefits of clove are endless. The packaging is good

1694e5b1-3293-45f8-9621-553768add312
16e1bd32-7aec-4417-86f4-a05ec82f7f19
Posted on May 4, 2022

This is a great alternative to moth balls when packing. Simply add 2-3 drops under the lip of the box so it does not directly touch items, and pack your box. The smell is so much nicer than moth balls too! It is fantastic at keeping away unwanted bugs in moving boxes.

Sophia
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love the scent and the quality of this fantastic essential oil. It has many benefits for skin, hair, teeth. I use it diluted with almond oil on clean skin at night time and I wake up to a better, more luminous and rested complexion. It seems to be working well on my skin: I experienced neither irritations nor redness. I am satisfied with the generous size bottle sold on iHerb at a more affordable price than at my chemist. I recommend trying. If my review is helpful, please leave a thumb up for me. Thanks a lot!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This natural, essential oil smells amazing, it has a lovely deep scent. It makes me feel invigorated whenever I use it. I rub it on my wrists to ease joint pain. It's a great package size for the price. The quality is excellent. One of the best natural mold deterrents.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

After reading up on the various uses of clove oil, I decided to make a mixture for my scalp since it is said to relieve itchiness and dandruff while also promoting hair growth. The clove oil surprisingly did a great job of soothing my incessantly itchy scalp, and it also smells amazing like cinnamon and coriander. It may be an acquired taste to some, but I enjoy the scent very much. I would pair it with a bit of orange and vanilla for your diffuser or any natural body products.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. I recommend. Delivery is fast and high quality.