IN

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It is very convenient as I can use it directly while it is ready diluted in jojoba oil. Although it is a 20% oil blend, the scent is strong enough and I really like it! I use it for face, head and neck massage and it is really calming.

Very good product and dosage for a price. Thank you. I will order again till now it's my favourite product. Good size. Good ingredients. Good quality .

49037c94-f5e8-447f-8bc8-51c420218aa4
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

My husband suffered trigeminal nerve damage after he cracked his temporal lobe, frankincense has really helped with the numbness and nerve pain. I bought this again and sent it to my brother for a similar problem it really seems to be helping him.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The 20% blend is good for almost anything, you don't need the 100% oil. Frankincense has a very wide range of benefits and is a must have in your cupboard.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I cannot say enough about Now Foods Frankincense Essential Oil. Great scent, best quality, packaging soothing and relaxing! A great benefit for anxiety. I use every night!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great scent, the quality of this essential oil and the packaging is excellent. 30 ml size lasts a long time and has many many uses !

Posted on May 4, 2022

This blend is perfect for me! Tried frankincense capsules and developed an allergic reaction. was afraid to try anything with frankincense but product is just perfect for me. No allergic reaction and I am reaping the health benefits!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I like Essential Oils. This one is a good addition to my collection of oils. Trusted brand. Also the price and quality are great! Will keep buying it.