IN

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Since taking this product I feel much better, vitamin b12 is very important for the metabolism of amino acids, nucleic acids - like folic acid it supports the synthesis of DNA and RNA - and in fatty acids. It plays a fundamental role in the production of red blood cells and in the formation of the bone marrow. This product has a large quantity of them

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Delivered to Southern Mexico in record time. A very high quality product, perfect for concentration and cognitive functioning. I'm a writer and I take two of these per day.

1d5b4b89-8e5a-40f0-8000-0d7ed3e58c7e
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The Now Methyl B-12 packs 10,000 mg in one lozenge; this is a better potency than most other brands can offer. The taste is good and the lozenge melts quickly when taken under the tongue. Would definitely recommend it to everyone who suspects a deficiency of vitamin B-12 in their diet.

Sooooo hard to find methyl-b12 in such a high dose! Took off 1 star because it contains xyletol. Although it doesn't seem to affect me, the xyletol has been a big problem for people I have recommended this to. I have a specific genetic mutation, C677TT, which severely hampers my methylation process. Because of this, I only "methylate" about 30% of most b vitamins; when I take b vitamins that are not in the methyl form, most of it simply builds up in my blood and cannot be used, which can cause health problems - both because of the build up in blood and because my body isn't getting enough of the form it can actually use for important processes like detoxing and whatever it does in the brain. Methyl-b12 gives me a boost of energy, clears my mind of brain fog (which was a HUGE problem!) and helps me sleep better at night. It definitely works better when taken on an empty stomach, in the morning; taking it too late will keep you up at night. But if you take the right dose in the morning, you will feel energized, your mind will be clear, and you will sleep like a baby at night!

Posted on May 27, 2022

good size, and quality. I've been taking these for a few months now and have noticed a difference in my energy and also cognitive function too

Posted on May 26, 2022

excellent quality .....the ingredients are natural and also vegan ....size is proper after having it I feel energized and well....probably the best decision to purchase from iherb because it's genuine quality assured and economical. Thank you iherb for your excellent products!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It is an excellent product that has nothing to envy to the galenic vials of methylcobalamin. Great for MTHFR mutation, circulation problems, edema and much more. I am a naturopath and I recommend it to my clients. The difference can be seen immediately. MMA exam recommended.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This product provides a much high better quality dose of B-12 than it is possible for me to obtain locally. Imperative as an aging woman.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Small size, chewable. No large yucky tablet to swallow! Easy to swallow these very small pills. I would definitely buy more! Tastes like good quality.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Without folic acid, there's plenty of B12 in the appropriate form. These tablets are tiny, dissolve quickly, and have a pleasant flavor. It was just what I needed!