IN

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Overall health in a tidy, little capsule

Other, more direct forms of ginger can be really hard on my stomach, but this supplement works wonderfully! NOW brand's quality has often been superior to others I've tried, so I know I can always count on NOW to come through for me. I take Ginger Root Extract daily for overall health benefit, and I increase the dosage as needed if battling nausea - with excellent results! A nice, natural remedy - which I highly recommend!!!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Iherb always has the items that are hard to find and at a reasonable price. Great place to shop. The products are always of great quality and a very good choice of milligrams. These capsules include the ingredients I look for. Love the different sizes. I use this product to help with my cardiovascular system.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I think this is a good quality product which seem to have helped me with gastritis. I take two to three tablets per day, with meal as directed and my symptoms improved a lot. I am not completely sure how much this helps, because I take DGL and Aloe Vera gels, but I believe there was additional improvement when I started using this in addition to DLG and Aloe Vera. I think all three helped in combination. I will buy another bottle of this. I wish it came in a bigger packaging with more than 90 capsules though.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

We bought this product for two very different purposes: my ongoing digestion issues and my wife's car sickness. For car sickness, it works really well. My wife feels very giddy when we drive on windy roads and this really helps. For my stomach digestion, it seems to settle the stomach down. It's not super strength so I don't think it's a fix-all for serious stomach issues, but it helps!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Absolutely amazing! I use this for nausea, 1 capsule when I need it. Nothing had worked better for me for nausea than this product. Quality is good and you can taste the ginger. Doesn't give heartburn which is good and the taste doesn't linger. Works for when I'm sick with a flu or upset stomach or experiencing motion sickness. It's a very good supplement for nausea! Please try if you also suffer from nausea.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I tried this brand as i wanted to know the difference between extract and just ginger capsules. I feel like my digestion is assisted with stomach emptying so I’m led to believe the ingredients are quite good. Good size packaging and I didn’t get the burn. I take after fatty meals.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a good digestive supplement ginger extract. I take 2 capsules a day. the package lasts 45 days and prented well. This is not my first bottle and I started with 1 cap. a day first. it is a quality ginger inrredient. I feel benefit over time and improvement from my stomach disorders.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I ordered this because the regular ginger root capsule went out of stock. I feel this extract is stronger than the regular one and I could feel warmth in my stomach soon after. Be sure to take lots of water with this to stay comfortable and you will need to drink even more water if you have that "ginger burp". Personally, I think the regular one is sufficient for me and is more flexible in terms of dosage. But for those who would like a stronger ginger boost, this may be the one to go.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Ginger is a high quality potent diet digestive supplement that has been used to alleviate gas, bloating and stomach concerns for centuries. It naturally stimulates the body's digestive enzymes, and is an anti-inflammatory, helping to improve inflammation and protect the stomach lining.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This remedy helps me with digestive problems. I only take one capsule per day, with meals and my symptoms improved a lot. I trust NOW quality and never had side effects, including this remedy.