IN

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Glycine is an important amino acid. The benefits you get by supplementing with glycine are important for the production of glutathione which is so important for the proper functioning of your immune system, may protect your liver and heart 5. Glycine will calm you down and improve your sleep, etc. With this, you get a lot of glycine at a very reasonable price.

1eb38386-e944-48c8-921d-b98b3a1003ba
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Great way to increase insulin response, stimulate the production of serotonin and help the liver recovery. Benefits are for a calmer sleep, feel more rested and less urination at night for diabetics or people not yet into full diabetes but being on the edge. Not letting the insulin go mad helps to save the muscles from being turned into proteins, water and carbon dioxide, as a muscle loss reaction to highs of insulin, this is very important, especially for old people. I mix it with all the other bedtime supplements I can get as single ingredient powders to avoid fillers, it has a slightly sweet taste, fine transparent crystals, and dissolves fast. The package is a good size, is easy to use daily, the cap is to click on,

Glycine is a vital part of my nighttime "cocktail" that I use to produce relaxation before bed. 3 grams of glycine, 1 gram of taurine, 250mg of l-theanine and 200mg of magnesium, 1/2 hour before bed, produce a very pleasant state of drowsiness. Glycine also contributes to general health as one of the building blocks of glutathione. Hope this helps!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I recently read about Glycine as a great protein to help with sleep and muscle energy. It has the bonus of a sweet taste. I have now used it for a week or so and the results are very good. It definitely helps me acheive better sleep with more vivid dreams. I wake up feeling more rested. This is a good size so I will take a while to get through it but will then repurchase it.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

3g is the recommended daily dosage, I add this to a bottle of water using a heaped 2.5ml measuring spoon. The taste is mild, it adds a touch of sweetness to the water. The bottle is quality made with a security seal. I work out a lot so the glycine helps to recover and keep many body parts healthy. The 1lb size will last about 3 months.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Glycine is sweet but contain no calorie so I use this to sweeten coffee, tea, dessert and drinks instead of artificial sweetener as this one beneficial for health, thats why i prefer in powder form. Unlike sugar alcohol this one does not upset stomach even when being consumed excessively. Also no after taste like stevia and other sweetener. Bought this brand as its cheaper. Received in Singapore in good condition.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I gave glycine to my parents and my husband all of whom had troubles sleeping. After the first few nights they all told me they slept better so this thing is working for sure for lowering cortisol and getting you to sleep. You just have to take the right dose for you.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I purchased NOW glycine because I have problems sleeping at times. I have read that glycine is important for the maintenance of healthy sleep patterns. So far so good as I am sleeping better. I mix the glycine with water and add in some lemon or lime juice and since the glycine is sweet, I have a drink that tastes great! I believe that NOW products are of the highest quality. The only ingredient in the glycine powder is pure 100% glycine with no fillers. That speaks volumes.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

First time trying glycine after hearing alot of good things. Helps with sleep, production of DNA, glutathione, nervous system, muscles etc. This product is great quality. Ingredient is pure glycine powder, nothing else. This was the best price I found for alot of powder. Tastes sweet, great to take with tea before bed.