IN

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Overall after consuming this supplement for 3 months I can see the difference in my health especially my energy where I found I gained more muscle and it maybe the production of my collagen. The ingredient is made of from quality protein and package with many benefits to my body. The size and taste of capsule is acceptable

8393a166-15dd-4ce6-b2d9-180ad833b117
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Proline belongs to endogenous protein amino acids and is essential for the proper functioning of the human body. Proline is a fundamental building block of collagen molecules. Collagen, in turn, is one of the most important protein fractions in the human body. Proline makes up 20% of the total amount of collagen. The production of collagen itself takes place naturally in the human body, but after the age of twenty-five, the level of collagen drops significantly. The production itself, however, slows down. This is of utmost importance as less collagen affects your physical appearance. The skin slackens and loses its elasticity because collagen fibers are weakened. The moisturizing process of the skin is also disturbed. Collagen proteins build joint capsules. It is the amount of collagen that has the greatest impact on the resistance of the joints to the loads resulting from intense physical work, physical activity or injuries. For this reason, proline, thanks to its ability to increase collagen production, has a direct impact on the condition of the joints. It improves their functioning and increases resistance to various types of overload. What's more, it minimizes the risk of injury.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

A very good product, but be aware do not take it too late in the afternoon. I feel it is helping me a lot with pain in the neck and the back of the shoulders. Don' t know how it works, but when I stop taking it, the pain returned. I tried to take more lysine( 1000 mg instead of 500mg), but it was not the same. Also, very important is that for me, it has about 4 hours effect, then I need one more, so about 4 pills a day, not 2 how they recommended. And the last one should be taken with at least 4 hours before sleep, or if not, you will have problems falling asleep.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I’ve been taking this for about one month, and so far I’ve been seeing lots of improvement in the quality my overall health and specifically in my hair and skin health. I also noticed some improvement in my nails health. My husband also started using it and he’s mentioned that he doesn’t mind the taste and he loved that it’s natural ingredient, also the size is suitable for carrying around.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The price is great eevn if you are getting some proline through collagen supplements. I have seen some studies that associate too much proline supplementation with depression. I have not had anything but positive results with proline, especially when added to lysine - for skin tightening. I encourage to make sure you keep your amino acids well balanced when taking supplements with a slolid protein powder that contains all required amino acids for a COMPLETE protein.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I've been taklng LProline with vitamin C every morning without food. I have been dealing with major hair loss for the past year due to a medical condition and heard taking 1000 mg of this will help with hair growth. So far, I haven't noticed significant differences but I'm going to continue to take it since it's not hurting my health either

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Again, NOW is one of my fav choices. And this very product is a good benefit for me. When taking L-proline I noticed how the skin quality improved. Also I'm taking it to support the veins elasticity due to varicose.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

L-Proline is a major amino acid found in cartilage and is important for maintaining youthful skin as well as repair of muscle, connective tissue and skin damage. It is also essential for the immune system. I liked the product.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Easy to take and I like the fact that it has nothing in it but Proline. I can't say for sure for the well being benefits I have had, but there are no negatives about this product.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I bought this for my father for his joint pain and since he has been incorporating this supplement into his supplementation routine along with l-lysine he has not been experiencing as much joint pain! Will continue to purchase for him!