IN

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Helping with depression / anxiety

Life long insomnia/depression/anxiety sufferer here. I use this as part of my sleep cocktail. Perfect dose size, I take 1 tablet a few hours before bed on an empty stomach, along with Magnesium, L Theanine, GABA, Melatonin 10mg TR, and Glycine. This concoction works for me, which is amazing as normally the only thing that helps with sleep is benzos, and obviously I can’t take them every night. Works for me, hopefully will work for you!

6130b3ff-f9b5-4919-99d4-220425208e57
Posted on May 31, 2022

I Love, LOVE L-Tryptophan, I was unable to sleep for about a year. I took melatonin, magnesium, and even valium. Nothing worked. I heard about L-Tryptophan and am so glad I did. This is the ONLY thing that worked. It's an amino acid that helps stop the over thinking. It calms your brain and relaxes you. I recommend this to everyone who has a hard time falling asleep. I am so glad I found this. The benefits are amazing. Life saver!

The benefits of this supplement are really dependent on your timing. Taking this in the morning is best since it has been should to reach peak effectiveness 5 hours after ingestion. The quality of NOW products and the testing of ingredients are exceptional especially for the price. The size of these pills are large.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have been using L-Tryptophan 1000.mg for many years and WOULD NOT even contemplate trying another product as Tryptophan suits my every need. And would also like to mention that my last Order was very prompt and arrived on my doorstop just 4 days later. Thank you ALL at iHerb. Well Done ! MB

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great product at a great price. I use a lot of products from Now Foods and trust the brand. I noticed a difference in my sleep and resulting mood/energy with a few days of using in conjunction with a couple of other complimentary products. Highly recommend to others experiencing sleep/mood/energy issues.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

i take 3 a day increases serotonin without the side effects Now is a high quality product 1000 mg is a good and convenient size vegan quality ingredients packaging is always good with now the benefit good calm mood helps me keep on my diet buid muscle and workout like i should

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

L-Tryptophan is a must for people with deep depression and sleep problems. Tryptophan promotes the production of serotonin, the hormone of joy in the body, and improves the functioning of the nervous system. The product quality is high, the packaging is very good, and the delivery is fast. I am very pleased.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid that helps the body make proteins and certain brain-signaling chemicals. The body changes L-tryptophan into serotonin. which helps to control your mood and sleep. I got it to help with my insomnia and depression. I get burping right away after I took it and it does not help much with sleep. The tablet also quite big to swallow.

f1c76048-3cc5-4e08-870d-3b4c3825aec0
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

High quality, perfect size and dosage. It is a good benefit to my body and taste very well. ingredients. I planning to keep buy this product. It helpful for all age and it is enough package. I believe it will help me to improvement my protein and brain and energy.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022