IN

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. I love the Eucalyptus scent . Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

adeca4c3-a2f0-4f2e-80e6-70bf5e9c09ad
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

big size for the price. I use it for enemas and to mix it with my tooth paste as it is antiseptic and it keeps my mouth very clean. Be careful with essential oils always use one drop in a dilution solution. never use them alone. This are natural products however they are extremely potent.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I am into essential oil and this is one of my favorite. It is organic. Its price is a plus - not so expensive unlike other essential oils in the market. Tip: Put a few drops of eucalyptus oil in your purifier during summer or hot days, your room will instantly get cooler.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

i have used each of the essential oils i purchased once. they seem great quality. i’m a big fan of the brand so i will absolutely buy it again and other products from NOW foods. great size for a great price. the products arrived nicely packaged to avoid spillage. i’m very happy with this.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great essential oil. I love that it's organic. I put a drop of it onto my toothpaste when I'm brushing my teeth. Eucalptus essential oil (and also lemon apparently) are restorative for the gums. I'm yet to experience this, but I do feel that my mouth and gums feel healthier since using it

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I pour some of this on a wet washcloth and let the steam from the shower infuse my bathroom and honestly my entire apartment with it. Smells so good after for hours and really helps my lungs breathe a bit better, especially when sick in the winter months!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Value for money pure essential oil. Have been using Now Foods EO for years and it is easily absorbed by the skin. Big plus point is price wise.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great quality and is very soothing. I usually use it on my humidifier or put a few drops in the tub whenever I get a cold and it opens my blocked nose right.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

the scent is quite strong, and the quality is great. although the size if the bottle seems small however with constant use it still is quite full, highly beneficial whe you have a cold as it leaves a soothing feel