IN

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
Excellent!! Excellent!! 📌

I bought this for my fiance. And I told him to told me what is the effect for him for the fast few weeks. He said he’s been working out and training at the gym, he feel more stronger than before. He’s very active. He also said that it boost his immune system, mood and overall function of his body. He take it every night before sleep.

7a9129b9-3b19-4b5f-a871-4f0a167e88f8
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I really like the Now brand. I have used this brand for 30 years. Therefore I Iike this brand of Panax Ginseng Extract. It is an adaptogenic herb... There is 250 vegetable capsules in the bottle..The herb was packaged well, very protected!! The herb gives you more energy. Gives you an all over feeling of well-being.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Been asked to take ginseng as a tonic for the body. Over a couple months of consumption, and then taking a couple of weeks of break from it, before resuming, I notice a significant difference in my stress handling capability. I believe the ginseng is of good quality. I would recommend this.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

So, I recently gave birth and usually after that happens the body's hormones start to go back to normal and I notice my hair starting to thin, which is normal for me ( this was my third baby) but I ran out of ginseng . Thinking it was going to be alright! Wrong, my hair thinning became worse! And I did some research and ginseng is amazing for hormonal balance. So I order more and the issue seem to resolve after taking it again. Plus it's great for energy and I truly do feel it, I love this product.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

great value. Very good for men an give energy. good quality. all age good ginseng type Good package more benefits decrease stress improve immunity and mood and brain and good taste the product are awesome. ingredients are suitable.

16de9730-f7f5-48c0-8c23-cdd0efefdf5e
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Panax ginseng "NOW" it's a very good and quality product and gives me a great energy especially when I do my 10 kms run, I often improve my performance. Also, when I take this ginseng I don't need to take any other vitamins at the same time because there are many inside already. Thank you NOW from iHerb !

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love Korean ginseng but it seems to give me insomnia in the warmer months. So I switched to American ginseng which I take in the morning and added tart cherry to my bedtime supplements and that's been a good combination for me. I'll use this Panax/Korean ginseng in the winter when the days are shorter and nights are cold, it will be perfect then.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022