IN

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Bee propolis can really stink and taste bad. Natural capsules can be sticky and hard to swallow. I glad to report that these capsules dont get stuck and the taste usbt as bad as others. We use this in my house all the time to ward off infection. It doesn't replace a physician, but will certainly curtail the start of a sinus infection or even acne breakouts . I can help shorten the length of cold sores and similar issues.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This has been the best and a must take supplement for months. And I feel much better after taking this everyday. I will keep taking this supplement. Highly recommended! Add bee’s propolis(thanks to bees) to your daily supplements for your immune system! Also, it tastes great! Btw great means no taste when it comes to vitamins and supplements ;)

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excelente supplement, great brand, high quality, selected ingredients. Package with average size, propolis in a higher dose than most supplements, natural from bees. Amazing! I really like this brand and their products, I’d totally buy it again! Fast delivery, affordable price. Iherb offers so many great Products! I feel like I have more energy!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The quality and the ingredient's is superb. I have a lot of root canals which a few have become infected, this product has reduced the inflammation I had with the infected root canals. yes there is a smell to it, but for me it's doing the job it's supposed to do.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I’m very happy with propolis Feel like hopefully all my insides are being sanitized in a good way :) Propolis is good for you I Checked with doctor and you can take straight away (no need for tests before as it’s a basic supplement not like Vit D when you should really do blood test before )

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is my favourite product of all time. It's basically a natural Antibiotic, and it works. I usually get all sorts of infections and need antibiotics, but since I started taking this daily, I don't get infections or sick at all throughout the year. It's pretty much nature's gift to Humanity. Great if you're antibiotic resistant. Great quality. 1500mg is the perfect dosage.