IN

Posted on May 2, 2022

I bought this for mom. Her varicose veins have become so painful (let alone the look of it). She was considering a surgery. She also had too high of a blood pressure and the BP medications were no longer working. I researched and I asked her to give this a try only a few weeks. She is now using this for about 5 months. Incredibly so, her varicose pain is almost disappeared. No more surgery. Plus her extremely high BP is now normalized. So much that her GP cut her regular BP med into half dose. It worked for my mother, of course I would not know if it would work for other people. Mom started with 100mg, and when it was out of stock we got 60mg, then she takes 2 pills.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I am taking this in conjunction with grape seed extract and I have not been taking it long but it appears to have real benefits for my aging skin. It's more expensive but the quality is good and the composition includes rutin powder as well. The anti-free radicals effect appears to be stronger than grape seed extract.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I use pygnogenol for its many benefits. One is vascular health, I save some heart rate problems after covid and for my painful periods. There are studies that say that the pain management gets much better after three cycles. I've switched to another brand, because of higher dosage - I take 100mg daily. This supplement is very expencive in Europe so I order here when there are discounts and am really satisfied.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on vascular health after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

I pop one of these badboys every morning and I am ready for action! Focused, energized and motivated in literally 5-10 minutes. There is also and accumulated effect after 3-4 weeks for your well being, immune system, skin, etc, but the immediate effect is also just so great. My new #1 go to for morning pick me up. I take a Bacopa Monneri around noontime, as I feel taking another pycnogenol is a little too overbearing.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Amazing products for high blood pressure for clots for immune system! I give my father every day in the afternoon two hours after lunch he will be having an echo test in November after his January open heart surgery hoping for an amazing results! Pls like

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I usually don't buy NOW products, but this pycnogenol is the best price for the package size. Before this, I tried the Natural Factors brand and think that I liked that one more. I'll give this brand more time to see if it's working. The problem with pycnogenol is it's hard to notice the benefit regardless.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is AMAZING for reducing inflammation in the body. This is a lower dose though, I normally need 100mg a day to keep my asthma in check.