IN

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This brand of organic sunflower seeds have been consistently fresh and delicious. Sunflower seeds provide a rich source of vitamins E and B-1, as well as copper. Adding nuts and seeds to your diet benefits your health. Love adding these to my salads, cereals, and eating them on their own. Tasty and fresh! I would highly recommend to those looking for a healthy snack that satisfies your hunger and your taste buds!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

546a7e68-feef-40ba-9a55-4e985edb819d
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

These are honestly the freshest and best sunflower seeds I have ever eaten. Eating these made me realize all the other brands I’ve had before were not very fresh in comparison! I used to only eat sunflower seeds for health, like it was a chore. But with these I actually look forward and really enjoy eating them! The flavor is the best I’ve had and they don’t take forever to chew up. Super top quality ingredient. I will definitely buy these again! It’s great to have some various types of protein to stock up to avoid going to the grocery store as much.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It seems of good quality. I did not like the taste at all at first. I’ve had sunflower seeds before but these felt “wet” in a way and did not have any salt which is true to the package. What I did was I “roasted” them in the air-fryer, after I added some salted water. They turned out great! I do prefer my seeds to be roasted and I really suggest you try them that way.

d46fca32-ae39-47e0-8cd4-05f0b527034d
cacbfdb6-f1ab-4002-9870-a51035564475

High quality ingredients I like to taste I use it every day with my supplements size is good packaging is good it benefits you with all the compositions you can add into any recipe serving size is perfect frequencies high add it into your diet I think your supplements composition is just sunflower oil sunflower seed I mean

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

These are great quality sunflower seeds at a good price. They keep a long time in the refrigerator and I use them as an alternate flour by grinding in a blender and toasting them in a dry saute pan for a few minutes. I'm sure they would taste great just as toasted seeds and as a sunflower butter, too.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022