IN

4.8
Based on 4,927 Ratings
4,187
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Rutin, known as vitamin P, is a bioflavonoid found in buckwheat bran as well as in citrus fruits, figs, black & green tea and apple peel. It is known to help reduce cholesterol, lower blood pressure and maintain the strength and flexibility of capillary blood vessels. Rutin is also known for its ability to promote the production of collagen and help the body to absorb vitamin C properly. It also fights against cancer, relieves arthritis, among other benefits.

Capsules are medium-sized, transparent, yellow powder is visible inside. It's easy to swallow. The capsule is easy to open, then you can use rutin in masks - I do this periodically. Positive properties of Routine: - antithrombic effect, reduces blood viscosity - strengthening of the vascular wall -relieves the inflammatory process - it is an antioxidant - strengthens the immune system For me, the downside of this drug is that it does not contain vitamin C. It is vitamin C that enhances the effect of Routine, they must be taken together. Therefore, while taking a Routine from Now Foods, I additionally drink Vitamin C. Do not expect a visual effect from taking the drug right away. It will not remove your capillary mesh and varicose veins, but it will help significantly reduce the manifestations of rosacea and strengthen the walls of blood vessels. For myself, I definitely decided that once a year I will drink a course of Routine with Vitamin C.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have glaucoma and have been taking Rutin (initially in combo with Forskolin) to help reduce my eye pressure. I ran out of the Forskolin a month ago, but have continued taking 1 capsule of Rutin daily. I just had my eye appointment and my eye pressure went from 23 (bad) two months ago to 13 (great!). I can't be 100% sure it's just the Rutin because I started on another eye drop at the same time, but I will continue taking this supplement. I also noticed that I bruise less easily.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Wow very nice product with a great quality and good ingredients, great benefits and nice size all in one. this product is very good and has a nice taste and the packaging is very good and very fast to arrive. Since i started using it l have experience a great change in my body, it is really working like magic since l started taking it. l will certainly place an order for another one because is very nice. Thank you .

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This brand has amazing package, good quality. the bottle is a great size and will last you for 3 months ! I bought 2 different vitamins for my mom, since she loves the benefits of rutin, and the composition of this one is nice, it is vegan and non gmo which is great. The tablets don't have a distinctive taste which is perfect for ppl who don't like to swallow pills.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I just started taking this along with butchers broom and horse chestnut, because I suffer from poor circulation on my legs, it really helps. I think it helps with hemorrhoids too, I also feel relief. I need more time to evaluate but it seems to work well.

271e5bc4-fdc1-4709-862a-6d7f7b6502e5
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I buy many Now Foods products, they are usually economical with good quality. This anti-oxidant product is made from non-citrus source, Sophora japonica (Flower Bud), with minimal "other ingredients", Rutin is a powerful combatant of free radicals and is best known for its role in vascular health. My mother in her 70's has been taking it for a while, and she has great energy and in good health.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Wow, this is a very lovely product with excellent quality and ingredients, as well as excellent advantages and a convenient size. This product is extremely good and has a pleasant taste, and the packaging is excellent and it arrives quickly. I've seen a significant difference in my physique since I started taking it; it's truly functioning like magic. I will definitely get another one because it is extremely good. Thank you very much.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Excellent service, items arrived as expected. Package undamaged. Great value for money too. I highly recommend iHerb. I have been using this supplement for some time now, and it works great. I take it with other vitamins and supplements to boost my immune system, increase energy and improve my wellbeing.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Now brand is reliably high quality. Not everyone needs this but some people have circulation problems and this is recommended for that problem. It has been working for several years now and is definitely much safer than taking pharmco stuff with all of its contraindications. It is wise to speak with a naturpathic doctor about your situation.