IN

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Best in class addition to your probiotic regimen!

I began taking Boulardii after reading how it's one that most people are frequently deficient in, and, is not included in other probiotic supplements. This is one of my go-to supplements for probiotics, which I usually do periodically as part of an overall digestive care regimen. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Used this as part of a cleanse regimen (together with grapefruit seed extract and probiotics) and still ocasionally use it while traveling. This is great for any stomach issues caused by candida or infections and is a must have for your gut 1st aid kit when digestion issues arise on your vacation (use it with GSE and probiotics for optimum result). Capsule size: small and easy to swallow, no taste. Note this doesn't have exactly the same effect as probiotics, you will need those as well for best gut heatlh.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Amazing Prebiotic. I have been taking antibiotics for the last 3 weeks due to an infection on my tooth. I have heard Saccharomyces Boulardii does help reduce the side effects of antibiotics so wanted to try it. After using only 1-2 days all the side effects of the antibiotics disappeared. This product is magical. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

As a Holistic Health Coach who does research and is always learning, I recommend the Now, family owned vitamin and supplemental products! They are still fairly priced and extremely consistent in this growing market to get more us healthy! Saccharomyces Boulardii, the yeast bacteria that is symbiotic with many plant species around the Mediterranean, on the skins of the grapes, has been an unknowingly stabilizing component for centuries with our Gut microbiome! Blessings Everyone! Stay Hydrated my Friends!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

A supplement perfect to benefit the bowel movement and also help the digestion. Helps with both diarrhea and constipation. I also take it for the healthy gut. The pills have no taste and are easy to swallow. Great package and a quality product. Should be kept in the fridge to avoid spoiling the product.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

A reputable brand and supplement that supports digestive enzymes, digestion and intestinal balance. Unlike other probiotics, it actually is antibiotic resistant which means it can be used in leu when taking an antibiotic for intestinal flora. Saccharomyces B is a must have supplement when I travel to help combat any unwanted intestinal issues

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great for IBS-D. Very potent. I’ve been struggling with loose stools, very bad urgency, etc for years, and I’ve tried the peppermint capsules from ibgard, and oregano oil and wormwood tincture but it doesn’t help as much as this supplement. I used to be very skeptical about taking a yeast, since this is a yeast, but it is well absorbed by the digestive system. I take it with bacillus coagulans and they both work well together to reduce diarrhea. I also take slippery elm and marshmallow root. Together, they work so well that I’ve been constipated, instead of my usual diarrhea. No bad taste. Great for gut. Good quality and is definitely absorbed. Size is just fine, and the ingredients are real. Love the benefits!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Awesome quality pills! They are just the right size! Very fast shipping! I take these as a daily supplement for my Ulcerative Colitis. They really help my gut. And they have no after taste. They help with my digestion. They have fast absorption. The package was well packaged. These benefit my stomach!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022