IN

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

the size is bigger than expected. i use this for my lashes and brows. it's not so noticeable at first, but after some time, i noticed the length of my lashes and even the rapid growth of it. one caution with this, don't apply up to the innermost part of the lash line because hair will grow there too which is uncomfortable at all. i started applying it only from mid to ends. the package is not well laid though. sometimes when lying down, it spills.

4e123071-2ff7-421d-93f3-c090812e94b0
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I love it. Very good quality, no scent, practical packaging to use. I am using it for my hair and I notice amazing results. My hair is literally stronger, thicker, 80% less hair loss than before usage, healthier, glower,... Highly recommend buying this oil! The price is very cheap. I feel amazing after using it.

0a490bf4-6c32-4e9f-a168-a162ba8afd43
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

the package arrived quickly and well packaged. the scent is very mild and barely noticeable I have no idea why I ordered the big size I don't think I'll ever finish it 😅 I use it for my eyebrows (it's supposed to help them grow), it's helped me before so I hope it will help me again.

681d7021-20e0-4af0-ab51-77000c663143

castor oil has so many benefits. I use it mainly for my hair and eye lashes. I had a receding hair line . I mix it with peppermint essential oil n coconut oil for my hair. I and see result. I can see a thinker mane . n small hair growing as well. my hair is shiny well nourished and full . although castor oil is quite thick. I warm it along with coconut oil n apply to the base of my hair. as for my lashes I find them looking fuller. I'm waiting for a bit longer to see more further result, but I find them darker than usual. I apply it using a cutie, on my lashes .it tingles a but if it gets in the eye. so be careful.

6b21c54b-369e-4fba-85a9-5709e411ccd5
dc0c78df-da54-44fa-a822-d5ebee06b923
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

A little sticky and naturally scented, no added fragrance or ingredients. I've put this in an empty mascara tube to apply at night, have done this for almost a week now and excited to see results. My lashes are more moisturised and hopefully can grow longer after a longer time of using this.

b6ebb567-1764-402f-9325-ace674713a9a
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I use it as a carrier oil for my essential oils. It is kinda thick so it blends well with my essential oils which i also purchased from iherb. This product is really good for the skin and hair for natural nourishment due to its 100% pure castor oil in it… It really softend the skin plus I also use it for my eye lashed and I can see the difference after a week of usage… I normally put it in mascara refiller or bottle for easy application.

34fd4ac8-f3bd-4137-a398-575040603ab2
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

stop wasting money on super expensive oils... there's nothing better than castor oil. With super moisturizing qualities and for an accessible price! ive been using it on my skin for my stretch marks and its keeoing my skin moisturized. the size is big and its gonna last a long time! the oil is very thick so its better to dilute it with another thinner oil.

7db1362b-d1b7-4d5a-b7f1-11720d3e15fe
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Love this for my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. Nourishes them and makes them longer. Great stuff and also my go to carrier oil to add essential oils with. Pair this with Rosemary essential oil and boom 💥 fast hair growth within months. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

890b6c45-9a63-4b26-bb4f-a93e07c5bc24
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

nice size of package. came well sealed. I wanted to use this product as a mask to my hair and I am really happy with this purchase. I use the product once a week, applying it after shampooing and letting the hair dry a little bit. I use a towel hat that I bought which allows me to keep the oil on my hair overnight. In the morning, hair should be washed with shampoo and conditioner. I noticed after several times that the hair is more shinny and look healthy. I hope that it will strengthen the hair as well.

59a5f56c-5287-44a8-a611-ca65a2fa0be8