IN

Posted on Jan 6, 2022
Reminds me of Dermalogica active moist

Love this moisturizer, I use it night, scent is natural and light. The size is generous and I really like the airless pump because it gets all the product out. Been using this for over a month now and my skin is more smoother, slightly more firm and no wrinkles.

This is life changing seriously I didn’t expect it will give huge results and I’m still in the first bottle make me confident to continue with it long time, i have annoying wrinkles in my forehead and I’m still 29 and already show so after use it make my skin younger and the wrinkles in my forehead 85% gone I’m happy use it, the scent not bad and texture also not sticky

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This lotion has a light lavender scent to it. It moisturizes all right, but has a bit of a starchy texture. It takes a while to get it rubbed in. I use it mostly at night. The size of the packaging is a good amount for the price. I'd say it gets its anti aging properties by sort of drying down your face (starchy composition) that kind of firms up your skin. It's pretty good.

Savvy IHerb User
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Overall, it's a good moisturizer. The size is big enough yet small enough to travel (57g)... and has a nice fragrance. The texture is just right to glide it on the skin. The pump took a number of tries to get it to work. Overall, seems like a good option.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Package arrived fast, perfectly sealed and no damage at all. Good and great as always with this brand but I thought a bit better in the richness side of the texture. It does moisturize well and very well absorbed, high quality as usual and good light scent. Excellent composition and benefits, I always take my supplements from this brand and always very happy!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Good quality lavender scent for use on the face. I like the moisturizing benefit. It's size and package is small enough and good to use for travel. It's okay on sensitive skin and skin with some age. Natural composition of ingredients with a creamy but slightly sticky texture. Good for winter season and night.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I’ve been looking for this for some time! I LOVE this product. Makes my skin feel so nice. Plus, much nicer ingredients than most skin care.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Too good , quite happy with the purchase and will def buy again . The scent is mild and soothing , skin feels smooth, radiant and plumped up . Application is also easy and absorbed quickly . Great product from a reputed brand, at affordable price . Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It replaces the retinol serum during late spring and summer seasons. As main benefits, this cream, moisturizes the skin and fights with the fine lines.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I've used this for many years, and it's as good as other super expensive emolients without the high price tags they have. Glad it's still available! It used to come in a squeeze tube, but this is a nice new dispenser.