Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, XyliWhite, Kids Toothpaste Gel, Bubblegum Splash, 3 oz (85 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love to use this and am very happy to have this product. very fast delivery. the scent, and best quality. This product is best for my family. The size is very nice. The age of the product is fresh. The packaging is best. good benefit for us. very gentle and not so sensitive

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This toothpaste is so coveted by my children that they specifically request it and remind me when we have it whenever it is time to brush teeth. The Bubblegum is probably their favorite flavor (followed by the Strawberry Splash), but we often keep an assortment on hand, as they enjoy switching it up frequently. I love that I have found a toothpaste that they enjoy this much, as they very much dislike the traditional minty flavored pastes and will not brush for nearly as long with them. With this one, they ask for more so they can prolong the brushing time! I also appreciate that this is a fluoride-free formula, with high quality natural ingredients, and xylitol to help fight cavities. Seriously mom and kid approved. :)

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This palatable toothpaste works well. The kids love the taste, and it keeps their teeth clean without fluoride. The cover used to break before the tube was done, but that hasn't happened in a long time. It may be stronger, or my kids may be more careful :). Great product that we've bought again and again.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

My children refuse to use a toothpaste other than this one and another couple of flavours by the same company. I buy three flavours and it's always fun for them to choose which one they're going to use each day :) Plus the no-fluoride ingredients give me as their mom peace of mind that they're not putting anything toxic into their little bodies! Yummy and effective!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I was using the spry toothpaste gel that is rated for ages three months and up but I recently Recently switched to this because it seems to have a slight gritty texture to it that I think does a better job cleaning teeth. My older child noticed a difference right away it almost has more of a pasty texture that he didn’t care for but he is super super picky! My four-year-old thought it was fantastic he thought the flavor was still good and did not mind the texture difference one bit. As a mom I think it does a much better job of cleaning teeth than the regular spray toothpaste gel that is so slippery it just melts in the mouth like it is designed to do since it can be used on such young babies. However, if your children are getting older like in my case, four years old and up it was definitely time to upgrade to something with a little bit different texture!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Fluoride-Free toothpaste for children. Taste like Bubblegum .. reasonable price.. My kids loves it ❤️ If you were interested in my review please click (YES) I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart ♥

b7eb5fbd-613d-4339-a9c1-355206896bfd
193b105c-9da2-4f77-8ffa-a90ba2576cd5
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Take like bubblegum! My kids second choice, 1st is the strawberry flavor! Try it and for sure your kids will love it too!! Fluoride & SLS-Free

69192f72-950b-4a05-a2c2-ae77373b045c
7ca489a4-0e08-4f92-8cbd-e05b49845241
Kseniss
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Packaging isn’t convenient to use. It’s hard to open it for me and it’s definitely impossible for toddler. It’s closing too tight. + my trials to open it results in paste leaking into a cover and so it’s wasted every time. Flavour is good, size too. Just the packaging needs to be improved.

c966b6fb-3e18-446a-9a99-8f53e0865661
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great price and quite nice though my kids prefer the strawberry flavour. Great for those wanting to avoid fluoride and as it has xylitol, it’s easy to get your kids to use and you know it’s benefiting your kids oral health. Nice and thick formula and generous sizing, all over great quality and we’ve bought more than once.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I bought it to my 8 years old son. He liked the flavor, tha package is conpact, so it doesmt need a big space to keep it.