IN

Posted on May 11, 2022

I've been taking Beta-Alanine for years now and I really feel the difference in my training and race performances. The benefits are that my muscles simply don't tire as fast and it allows me to do more volume and have more energy. Whether I'm at the gym lifting weights or training on my bike as a competitive cyclist, the quality of NOW Beta-Alanine makes a difference. As a dietary supplement, I take a teaspoon of Beta-Alanine daily, dissolved in water which I sip on during the day. You'll notice the effects right away but more so after days and weeks of regular ingestion.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The product is great, it gives me a great pump and I can reach those last reps in each exercise and the fatigue is postponed. Although like creatine, it is not something you take and the next day you see a difference, you need to take it regularly and with time you will see how amazing beta alanine is, just like creatine, same thing. I take 5 grams a day and it is enough.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Beta-alanine benefit enhances performance by increasing training energy capacity and decreasing muscle fatigue. It also has antioxidant, immune-enhancing and anti-aging properties. You can get beta-alanine from diet that contain carnosine or through supplements. The recommended dose is 2–5 grams daily ingredient quality over top taste easy to exept

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

The quality of the ingredient is very good and you can see that it is really pure. I usually use this product half an hour before training, added to my pre-workout and the results are immediate. Even though I suffer from peripheral nerve problems, I hardly feel muscle fatigue during training and recovery after exercise has improved a lot.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Beta-Alanine is a quinessential ingredient in most preworkouts and it provides great pumps as well as the often observed and documented 'tingling' sensation granted by all mainstream preworkouts. One of the most value-for-price powders on the site which made this an easy choice for purchase. Additional tip: make your own preworkout by combining Beta-Alanine powder with creatine + a caffeine pill and you no longer have to purchase mainstream preworkouts. You can also tinker with the doses as per your preference.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

b0c5e0c4-2862-4797-8350-8480e06beed8
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It noticeably helps me during endurance training. I take 3g of beta-alanine, 3g of NOW citrulline and arginine, and one capsule of NOW energy extreme and the combination has worked amazingly for my workouts.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I take 4 grams of this before my workout. It definitely helps with weight training and it increases my energy. It has no taste. I recommend it.

Loving this high quality product so much, especially on how it supports muscular endurance, It gives me a lot of strength for me to perform any intense workouts.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The product is very good ,excellent quality, good package from iherb , it have a super effect ,it good for people who do a deficit diet , after all i see improvements