IN

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Great for lowering ammonia

Very helpful for lowering ammonia levels in the body and brain. If you are dealing with chronic illness like lyme, lowering ammonia can help with brain fog and other neurological symptoms. This is a pure powder form which i like very much because it has minimal chance of aggravating mast cell related problems. I combine it with Aspartic acid to keep the Urea cycle moving.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

L-Ornithine is one of those great ingredient, all-around supplements. I will take it on its own or add it to my pre-workout supplement drinks. It seems to work decent as a urea detox and it helps with sleep. It can also convert to arginine, creatine and proline which are great for training. The quality is very good, It mixes well and is pretty neutral taste wise. It's a great supplement addition to my workouts (tones the muscles) end it helps me sleep!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I combine l-ornithine with l-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate for human growth hormone stimulation at night on empty stomach. Alpha-ketoglutarate has anti-aging benefits as well.

indeed an excellent quality product that has a lot of good benefits, the composition of this supplement is so impressive especially knowing that it gives my body a lot of energy that I can use to help build my muscles every time I do my workout training.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

That’s a supplement I have tried just recently, which gave me good results. It seems that I can get a few more reps at each workout, which offers compound interest in the long term.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

According to my experience this is a must amino. In addition to energy supplying effect prior to workout it also reduces the urea. It is even better if combined with L-Arginine

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

The L-Orinithin Powder of the NOW SPORTS doubles its performace when used with L-Arginine.

2080067f-03e1-4afb-b79d-be810fe6efaf
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I'm not that sure what this does for me, except that if I don't take it, I have more trouble sleeping. Supplements can be a bit of a puzzle.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Very good for Urea and ammonia detox. I use it daily.

1ac170ac-228e-4b17-9afc-be0d1aafa468
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The best raport quality ,size ,Made with premium ingredients, ideal for diet,