IN
4.6

4.6
ellemorena
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Probably my 3-5th purchase, and I still love it. It tastes great, and I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. This is one of those where the benefits are not obvious. I feel good, and overall great supplements to have when you're trying to get in shape, energized and healthy. I will recommend anyone to take this.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Taking like 2 weeks now felt the improvement in my exercises additionally all of my surprise my stomach issues improved a lot. After I researched about it I’ve come to know that probiotics with L-Carnitine can do wonders for your IBS. Usually I feel like to poop often in daytime but past two weeks I should say my stomach feels less irritated. Let’s wait and watch for another few weeks. Forget to mention it tastes sweeter coz of stevia.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

TASTES GREAT I TAKE THIS TO WASH DOWN MY MORNING VITAMINS, ALSO, THE RECURRING SHIPPING METHOD TAKES ONE MORE THING OFF OF THE THINGS I HAVE TO DO. WORKS PERFECT. GO IHERB GO. THANK YOU FOR BEING A GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Excellent Quality, I'm taking daily, Already feeling the difference. My age is 40 and I can tell the difference. Getting shredded. Will order more soon.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

I love this product so much, I lost 2 kilos in just a week of continues taking this product, I'm glad that it is so effective and efficient.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
4,069

I like the citrus taste of the product, it helps me for my training, especially in my post workout, very helpful for my daily diet!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great product. What matters to me is the taste. This tastes great! I only started taking it recently so haven’t seen the results yet. But I’m very happy with it so far.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Really big package. Tasty great - like lollipops but not so sweet. good for fitness. Or for your brain too. Size really big - I ordered it in December 2021 - and drink still (now already may).

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I tried liquid l carnitine for the first time in 2003 and still come back to this product, if you want to be energetic this amino acid helps, I highly recommend. It’s organic