IN

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is a delicious protein powder. I use it daily to meet my protein intake. I also use it for protein snacks and its really tasty! Dissolves easily without clumping. The quality of the ingredients are great as well! Doesn't have any artificial taste or smell. It's not too sweet like most protein powders. The size of the bottle definitely saves material and reduces waste, that's a plus point for me. This is definitely one of the best plant based protein I've tried. It is value for money too! Will definitely get it again.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

highly recommended !! it's very tasty I can say it's the BEST vegan protein (plant-based I have ever bought but I can taste the sugar, it's very sweet. I usually take it when I want something sweet or after my workout I bought it because of its clean ingredients and high quality. the amount\ size is good. I'm going to buy it again for sure, MUST TRY

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Over all this is a good protein powder for those looking for a soy based one. The flavor is ok, I usually drink it with almond milk, and I froth it, as it is a bit chunky and difficult to stir. There are better tasting powders, but the value for money here is the best.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Great taste, excellent brand, Perfect benefits and lastly my full admiration to this product as it always got my back in terms of achieving my fitness goal. Highly recommended protein product!

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

You can use soy protein to help you lose weight, boost energy, or build muscle. Soy protein isolate may also manage your hormone balance and lower your risk of breast cancer, heart disease, and osteoporosis. Protein is important for your overall health and boosts development. Soy protein is 90% protein

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

she doesn't want Mike powder so this veggie protein fits her daily needs. actually better if can add more chocolate favor.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Tastes great, not clumpy, great price for what you get. Adds well to smoothies, oatmeal.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I love this soy protein in my smoothies. When I am trying to go extra healthy, this soy protein gives it that satisfying flavor. I use chocolate and its excellent.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The package says it mixes easily. It does not dissolve when stirred in liquid, it settles to the bottom in a grainy heap. I am not interested in using my blender every time I want to mix this. Waiting for orgain to come back in stock...