IN

Posted on May 11, 2022

Exactly what you are expecting to get. Dosage is good, only need every other day, if taking it for only nicotinamide riboside. No odd taste. Good quality. Size and ingredients are of great value for the price. Pills are large. I take it with food. No real noticeable effect on its own, but what it does is offset the negative effects if taking nicotinamide riboside alone without it.

Posted on May 8, 2022

All people with autistic children or family should take DMG and TMG. Thye both help you make methylated compounds. many health issues are because people have methylation problems. many people have vitamin B absorption problems, MFHT, and beyond. A prominent immunologist also said DMG could limit spike protein replication too. TMG would assist.

For the MTHFR gene I struggled so to find a solution. Does anyone else have a huge supplement bone yard? This did it for me! Finally, the answer. I take 3-4 a day, depending on what is going on and nothing else for this problem. If everything else could be so simple. Great product and great price with prime making it easy for us energy challenged folks to get.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Betaine - also called betaine anhydrous, or trimethylglycine (TMG) -- is a substance that's made in the body. It's involved in liver function, cellular reproduction, and helping make carnitine. It also helps the body metabolize an amino acid called homocysteine. I take TMG with MB12 and Folate as a part om my methylation protocol, it is an important cofactor. You can try DMG as well to see the difference. There are some positive reports of TMG efficacy on the immune system when taking with NAC (which is a must-have for me in this challenging time). Stay healthy!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I go for the ingredients, dosage, and more chemistry over claims. Now brand supplements are a trusted and quality consistent brand. Also contains enough of a dose to make a bio-difference and suits my supplement plan perfectly. The variety of dosages and tablet/capsule amounts allows for better purchase options too.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I'm taking Nicotinamide riboside and I started to feel anxiety after a couple hours of taking a dose, then I read that TMG can reduce these side effects as this is a methyl donor and helps reduce homocysteine levels that might build up while taking Nicotinamide riboside. I could tell the difference after taking TMG and while the size of the pill is a bit large, it has a smooth coating on it so it's easy to take. The dosage is 1-3 pills twice daily but for me, I found enough benefit from this supplement by just using 1 pill up to twice a day. NOW brand has very high quality products so I feel comfortable buying supplements for this company.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Been taking this for years and realized how much of a difference it has been making after I consume heavy meals. Love the size since and quality of now is always top notch. Ingredient is plain and simple with no fillers along with the correct dosage. Benefits seem to be apparent too the longer I take it.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for about 6 months. I take 2 capsules twice a day. I was originally interested in it for it's liver benefits, but I'm pleasantly surprised that it's a nice little upper for my mood as well. And also takes it to improve my memory.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Entering perimenopause I suffered with increased symptoms of anxiety and depression. For a while I took SAM-e, also bought on iherb, but that can get pretty pricy. Once I felt more stable, I read somewhere that TMG works just as well, is a lot cheaper, and as an extra benefit works as a methyl donor for those of us who are also taking niacin (vit B3). It's one of my must haves in my perimenopause stack of supplements. This is my second time ordering it and I plan to continue to take it. Many of my supplements are from NOW, and I trust the company to provide high quality product. The size of the tablets is somewhat large, and the taste is unnoticeable.