IN

Based on 5,530 Ratings
4,730
Thewonder
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Good quality ingredients , active form , easy cap good size contains 100 little capsules .. I take it with vitamin D for best absorption and love the little dosage of just once a day .. It has no taste , foes not upset stomach , known for its benefits for body health .. highly recommended for everybody .

3a959de4-c37f-4ac0-80dc-da69f15775e8
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Good ingredients and brand quality are beyond doubt, the size is convenient, the packaging is standard, the working version. better taken with vitamin d3 bones begin to grow better. It is good to take it with a little water, I could feel better, swelling disappeared in the morning. taste is not noticeable.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Great quality product.Took 2 caps as my daily dosage together with Vit D3 and Mg to boost my immune system, bones, cardiovascular system and nervous system.I like all the benefits we could get from Vit K2.. The size of capsule is just right to swallow. No known smell and taste of the capsule

5f0bbb5f-67d1-462d-b061-472315918821
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I bought this for my mum and she said it is the best k-2 supplement she used. The size of the capsules is not particularly small, but still, they are easy to swallow. My mum same like me prefers such products with high strength so one won't forget to take them since it is a one-a-day formula. So happy I have discovered this product for her.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I take this alongside multivitamin that does not include K2. I feel good and I think my cut healed faster. MK-7 gives me insomnia and other bad side effects, MK-4 gives me none of these, perhaps because it has a shorter half-life. I take it usually with breakfast. This is very low dose, so for general maintenance this seems very safe.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Was happy with this purchase. I combined K2 with my D3, which is necessary for proper uptake and distribution of D3. I continue to take the combination but I have found one that puts them together in one capsule which is more convenient for me. I liked the dosage in this K2.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very ahppy with this product, I have not stopped taking it since starting several years ago for the sake of my teeth, apparently teeth need more than just calcium intake to stay healthy. My dentist did not to hear of my brushing my teeth without toothpaste 6 days out of 7, until he checked my teeth and said "keep doing what you are doing". I also consume ground eggshell as a supplement.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I am a big fan of this vitamin. It has significantly improved my health and well-being. I take one or two a day and have noticed an increase in my energy levels as well. I like that they are easy to swallow because they can be taken on the go or with water anytime and anywhere!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I began taking vitamin K-2 because research indicated it aided in bone health and strength. Along with vitamin D 3, it can help give strong bones to old people like me. Now brand is excellent and my 'go to' brand for K-2. I am 70 and still working full time and going strong.