IN

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This product is amazing! It really clears out my bowel every morning.. I mix 1 tbsp of psyllium into 1 cup of water with lemon juice and add 1 tsp of honey for better taste and drinks at night before bed time. Before I have a hard time passing of stool, even if I drink a lot of water and eat fruits I’m still constipated, but when I started using this Whole Psyllium Husks of NOW there’s no more hard times in the toilet.. it’s very effective! It also detoxifies❤️

5dc98c30-bd16-4dac-9623-f5e3ba42e160
Posted on May 18, 2022

Good quality fiber and fast-dissolving. They have no taste. I am 49 age and have a slower metabolism. That is why I include in my diet foods rich in fiber + extra fiber every day to maintain the health of my guts. Quite often I have constipation if I do not include enough fiber in my menu. The fastest way to fix the situation is to put these fibers in my breakfast with muesli. The result is in a few hours !!!

81fd1ce4-6ec1-44bb-81e4-6e4327ab5e30
04a75bc7-8845-4a1d-8a5b-21e435a34e9a
Posted on May 10, 2022

This became a staple in my diet when once I had trouble with constipation. I resolved my issue with additional fiber and it’s tremendous ability to bind with extra water. I stopped using after the issue was resolved, but then again started to supplement daily just as an extra fiber source. I’ve tried different makers but Now’s my favorite by far.

1801e46e-728e-4176-9785-24e4e4eb60ee
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My husband’s favorite fiber for his constipation issues. Nothing else works for him, not in powder form, not capsules. Only this whole husks and this is the best value I could find. 5 stars. He takes two big spoons with 2 cups of water after main meal once a day. It gets stuck to the cup, so it’s better to wash the cup manually, not in the dishwasher and can clog the drain, so good idea to wipe and to throw to the trash what’s left in the cup.

1e595af3-2d1b-4c24-8d6f-741e41f77fe0
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I bought it to cleanse the intestines. I drink for two days. I hope that I will clean the whole intestine well. I don't eat much fruit and vegetables and that's my problem. In addition, I do not have an appendix, so I have to restore the good intestinal microflora with bacteria in capsules. After removing the appendix, I constantly feel heaviness and bloating in the intestines. I hope to write about progress later.

7d425664-4c05-4771-b91d-b96a3fff882f
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Excellent quality and source of fiber! I stir it with really hot water and mix with water as my daily diet and natural composition. Ingredient is natural. Suitablenfor all ages. Benefit me alot for fiber intake! Quality for packaging is superb. Help me with constipation, gut and intestinal issue. Nice taste.

8ac41716-43ec-424a-87f6-a2ba9e7f2dcf
41535798-e14a-45f7-94e6-f002881d89e6
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I've been using this product for a couple of weeks and I am really happy with it. It has helped me in so many ways, I'm glad I bought it online. The only problem is that my girlfriend doesn't like this product, she says it gives her headaches. But anyway, I like it

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love this vitamin! I'm totally sold on it. It has improved my health and quality of life. Every once in a while, I have a 'breakthrough moment' and a brilliant idea pops into my head. This vitamin has helped me to make that breakthrough happen much more frequently.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have taken some vitamin for a few years now. I got the chance to take it again, this time with X-Cancer Research Institute support. My life is much better now, and I feel healthier and happier. This is a great supplement! (this review was written before taking vitamins)