IN

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Steroid replacement

My dog has bone spur issue that affect her legs and she couldn't walk. At 1st I gave her a tablet as I am not sure about the dosage. She doesn't need to use steroid anymore. Recently her legs got weak again, so I gave her 2 tablets like other reviews here.Though her legs are still weak, but I am happy that she is able to walk again.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I've heard a doctor say that yucca is good to detox ammonia from the body. My hair's improved a bit - is stronger. I've been taking 2 capsules in the middle of the morning e other 2 in the afternoon. It tastes ok, had no problem do swallow. Quality ok. Now foods supplements are awesome. Surely gonna buy again anytime soon to see if I get more benefits from it,

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Yucca contains anti-inflammatory nutrients like vitamins A, B, C, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, manganese and copper. Yucca also has protective plant nutrients called saponins, which may elevate the body’s production of anti-inflammatory cortisone. Yucca is mostly used in pain relieving combinations for arthritic and joint pain, and for sediment caused by excess inflammation. I take 2 Caps daily to help my arthritic pain. Seems to help.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I read that Yucca can be a natural alternative to cortisone, prednisone, & is very good for inflammation, so I took it for a few days, & my back doesn’t hurt as bad, pins & needles are gone now. Wonderful vitamin to have on hand

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I highly recommend this Now Foods supplements since I've noticed a significant changes on my health. Great quality product for a small sized capsule. Thanks iHerb for having this product.

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and high composition of hemp that package with benefit to my health. I can feel the improvement for concern part of my body after consuming this supplement. The taste and size also acceptable.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I take Yucca to ease joint pain and arthritis. This product works great to take the edge off of the pain. I know it works, because I ran out for a while, and I could tell the difference. I take 4 capsules a day.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I researched this product specifically for my aging dogs. One had significant mobility issues. Well, to my surprise, after a month, Casey was taking our steep backyard steps with ease. Now, we also both take it to help ease knee joint pain. Great price performance on this site.