IN

Click for CODE
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
This brand you guys…..💕💕💕

This is hands down the best brand of body wash I’ve used & stock up all the time. 1) Smells natural, luxurious and NOT artificial. 2) Moisturizes very well WITHOUT being oily or greasy & DOES NOT leave a film on the skin or the shower floor! 3) A little goes a LONG way - I only need a dime-sized amount each time. 4) Sleek bottle & gorgeous packaging. 5) Makes such a great gift.

b224ccda-a920-4b76-8add-62c365aa10c3

The scent isn't at all like lavender (it smells more like a classic bar of dove soap or something like that), but it is soft and lightly foamy and I love how moisturizing it feels on my skin. Because these Nubian Heritage body washes are so smooth and creamy, I like to use them in place of my shaving cream as well. I've purchased about six different scents at this point, and this is not my favorite in terms of smell.

Sayac
Posted on May 12, 2022

I’ve tried coconut, goat’s milk, and patchouli, and this is the most foamy one so far. It lathers so well that you don’t need much to produce an endless amount of foam. It’s the rich kind of foam that feels soft and gentle on the skin, not the harsh kind of foam that strips away all the moisture from your skin. Together with the scent, it almost feels like a spa experience to me. It’s quite difficult to describe the scent, to be honest. I can definitely smell the lavender here. Unlike those chemical, overly sweet lavender scents you normally smell from regular soaps, it actually smells like real lavender, which is pure, clean, and fragrant. However, it’s blended with some other flowers that I can’t really pinpoint. So all I can say is it smells airy and floral altogether. The scent is somewhat familiar to me, kind of reminds me of something I’ve smelled before. Maybe candle? or scented sachet? I am not sure. Among all of the body washes I’ve tried from Nubian Heritage, this is the best one for summer, since it’s the most lightweight of them all. It softens and smoothens your skin without weighing it down, leaving you feeling refreshed in a non-drying way. In terms of the moisture level provided, from the most moisturizing to the least, I would say: goat’s milk > patchouli > coconut > lavender. I usually switch from one to another according to the season. If you’re looking for a refreshing body wash that washes away all tension and stress while providing decent nourishment to your skin, this is the one for you.

c813a70d-0098-4fa5-afeb-591187360f65
3419b522-43ce-437a-9a65-6e338c7ee692
27e36cc9-2ba9-4814-9c19-444151782ec2
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

All of the body washes of this brand are really good, made with excellent ingredients in my opinion, this one includes aloe Vera but the only reason I bought it was as a change (to try a different scent) and I personally did not like it, it didn’t smell like lavender as much as the wildflowers and reminded me of some laundry detergent but maybe with time the smell will grow on me.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

like it sooooiliok gooooood jzhzbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbbsbsbsbxbzbsbsbxbdbdbdbdbxbxbdbdbdbdbxbxbxbdbdbdbxbdbbdbdbdbdbdbdbxbxbxbbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbhdbdbdbd i really like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️zzz

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I absolutely loooooove this body wash! a little goes a long way and it lathers up a ton. leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, AND the smell lingers for a little while after the shower. the lavender isn't too overwhelming either

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love the combo of the wildflowers with lavender. The smell is amazing and it is gentle and leaves my skin soft. Highly recommend and will continue to purchase.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I love the smell of this soap! It applies easily either with bare hands or with a loofa. It leaves my skin silky smooth, and the bottle size lasts a long time.